A/N

Hi guys!
Sorry for this being another authors note, but this one is some semi good news!
I am currently in the works of writing another chapter!
When it will be posted is another story as I lost my grandpa a month and a week-ish ago, recently came back from the service, and I am still working through that. I am also in the process of signing up for Spring Semester in college and everything, so once all that's sorted I can get more into it.
I am hopeful to have the new chapter posted before the New Year, but no promises as I have no idea what else 2020 will bring.
I have felt better with writing, and before grandpa passed is when I started the new chapter, but I am still in a bit of the grieving process for now.
I do hope you guys have been safe and staying healthy this year! As well as wearing a mask and such, if everyone did so Covid would be over sooner which means life can get back to how it was at the beginning of the year.
What's something you did this year out of pure boredom of not being able to do much? For example I have binge watched probably the most of Netflix I have since summer before either 8th or 9th grade, which trust me, I stayed up for like 48 hours just watching shows or movies. I also went to Texas to help my grandma with my cousins so she could help my grandpa, rip, for about 2 months this summer, so that was interesting. Oh and I've done lots of reading. Yeah my life isn't much fun.
What is one thing you are hoping to do next year? I hope to be able to go to a concert in Houston, Texas with a friend in April. I also hope we sell our house here so we can move to the state where my dad now works. As well as to have fun on my 21st birthday.
Anyway, I hope you guys are safe and healthy and hope you have a great day!
I will post the next chapter as soon as I can after I finish it and edit it.
Love you guys!