Monday madness

Chapter  five

                So Monday I’m here at the office. Carrying Martine’s coffee. I’m not late of course. It’s just that I’m so nervous because after he said he want to meet my family his cousin calls him for some important matter. If  I did guess, Harrold did some trouble again. Ohh yeah. He always baby sit that cousin of his.

                After arrange my things in my desk. I enter his office, just to be surprise that he was already there. Yeah really? That early? She didn’t even practice what she would tell him or how will she act in front of him. He was the first to greet me.

“Good morning.” He said with a bright smile.

“So how’s your Sunday?” She asks nervously.

“It’s boring. I did go to Aunt Melly and Uncle Henry to back up Harrold.” He said calmly. “How about you? You watch Landon’s game?” He ask looking at my eyes. So he remembers. I nod. “ohh, that why when I came to your apartment you’re not there.” He said still looking at my eyes.

“Actually I sleep there.  Landon’s Mom insists that I should not be driving at that time.” She explained. She really feels like explaining.

“Yeah. I guess so I wait there till dawn you didn’t go home.” He said calmly. Her jaw drops. She swallowed hard before responding.

“Ahmm. You need something last night? You should call me so that you didn’t wait. Why did you wait that long?” I ask hysterically. He waited for me that long maybe now he’s so angry with me. Maybe anytime he would break and shout at me. I should run, I guess. I know I am white as paper because of fear right now. He looks at her. Then his forehead wrinkles. ‘This is it. He gonna shout at me’. I think and put on my blank face. He stands up and while looking at me. Then he walks into my front. I didn’t look up to him. Then his fingers lift up my face. I shiver on his touch. Then I hold my breath when our eyes met.

“Actually. I came there to do this.” Then he slowly lowered his head and claim my lips. I closed my eyes and let myself drowned to that kiss.

                After fells like a minute we stop to breath.

“You’re really amazing.” He told me and kisses my fore head. “It’s really nice to start the day like that. What you say?” he asks me and hugs me lightly.

I smile. “Yeah.” I just answered and savor the moment. Maybe I could drift away sometime and let myself enjoy this for a while. While it last. Yeah while it last.

---AN

Sorry for the short update. Please vote or comment for more update. Thanks to @yssabelle12 for the cover. Thanks pretty for reading this story and supporting it J