Rain

A/N Photo above is Lane's wolf form Enjoy :>-🐝

'Get along' she said 'hanging out' she
said, AT 9??! Dear school, i'm sorry for taking you for granted, but i'd really prefer you over 'hanging out' with EdWaRd. I don't get it, it's ridiculous...but it's for bella..i guess. it's currently 8:30, yes i'm procrastinating, slightly stalling, so i had to grow a pair for this one. Eventually i gained enough confidence and courage to get out of bed, i put on a hoodie with some bottoms and converse's as my shoes. I looked so dead? Probably the lack of many things, i figured i could use a bit of water for my face. Splashing the cold liquid on i washed my face then looked in the mirror, i looked...better. For now. i smiled at myself which is something i rarely do. Before leaving i checked my phone, at least 45 messages from Arden, most consisted of "EDWARD?!? REALLY? HIM?!?  DUDE? GOOD LUCK! DONT GET BITEN, REMEMBER TO BITE BACK, AND DONT SHOW HIM YOUR WOLF FORM, HE'LL PROBABLY LAUGH AT YOU" Great...Love this already.

Edward's POV

'hang out' with Lane? A werewolf that can't even learn how to howl properly? Who smells of wet dog? This must be some sort of prank, and i'm not for it, but it's for bella..so i'll do it..i guess. I put little effort into my wardrobe, since it didn't matter, i'd still look better than him. She's probably making me do this so when she's all head over heels for him she'll leave me and think it's okay since i've befriended him by now...he is good looking though..but i'm always
better. Hopefully things go alright..

Lane's POV

At least 5 minutes passed by..nothing. I found some old campfire and logs to sit near. I laid down on one of the logs and began day dreaming, I drifted off my eyes getting heavier, i fell asleep. not long after i heard a very fast motion..a wind like motion. Jumping up in alarm i woke up. I turned into my wolf form by instinct, unfortunately i wasn't the scariest, but i was the tiniest. I heard laughs...coming from the bushes, it was Edward, as he walked towards me and kept laughing "Awee you're a cub" he pinched my ear, i yelped and turned back to myself "Mean" I said while frowning. I heard bella in the distance, i payed more attention to her instead, as i watched her lecture Edward on being nicer to me, however things got worse..she left us, alone, by ourselves, so we can be 'nice' to each other. I'm praying that i can be mauled to death rather than experience his presence. We went on a walk..no words were said..for a while..until i asked him "Why do you hate me so much?" i turned to glance at him, he pursed his lips. "Because you can't learn how to leave alone what's not yours" he shot at me. I took a while to respond then raised my eyebrow "That's a weird facade, i don't remember Bella showing Major interest in me like that, if anything i'm a loser, i'm nothing compared to you" i shrugged as he 'hmph'd' "You sure?" he asked again, i responded with a nod "100% sure" he 'hmph'd' again. It was silent, i slowed down walking and sat next to a tree, he watched me as he joined as well..."I'm sorry" he apologized "For wha-" he interrupted me "For embarrassing you, making you feel like shit, blaming stuff on you" he ranted, i nodded then stopped for a second and read his mind, it was sincere, Sincere. I managed to keep a steady eye contact with him and exchange thoughts "It's okay" i raised an eyebrow as i spoke through my mind. He smiled, i smiled back "Awfully weird" i thought. he chuckled still reading my mind. "Yanno..that wolf thing, show me again" Edward sat up waiting for me to do something "It's ridiculous and stupid i know" i stated. The boy shook his head "It's not, it's interesting in fact". Looking back and forth i shaked it off and transformed to my wolf stage, I was an artic cub, very small and fragile, i pranced around and ran around in small circles as i watched Edward looking at me move around in awe, i lowered myself down, now laying on my stomach as he pet my head, he felt cold..i like the cold, it's relaxing. As i moved backwards i cut my ear on the piece of wood, i howled in slight pain, he just stared at me...

Edward's POV

That smell....it's..amazing..I realized Lane cut his pointy ear on the wood, the blood seeped out, i stared at it, i Wanted it, I Wanted to get a drop..just One drop. I reached for his ear, my finger was close

Lane's POV

WHAT THE FUCK
OHMYAIJSJSKQJSSUSSHSK

Edward's POV

He looked scared..but i took a little anyway as i quickly put it into my mouth, It tasted so good...i needed more..i grabbed him and put him in a tight hold, ready to bite him i was seconds away until he scratched at me and began to whimper and cry, Damnit. i put him down then looked at him, i mouthed "i'm sorry" he growled at me then laid on his back, i laid against the tree and stared at the gloomy sky, it grew night time very quickly, Lane was asleep in his wolf form, It started raining his fur coat was getting wet, i picked him up gently and held him in an embrace, petting his fur, his snores were quite, i wondered what happened when you fall asleep, so i read his mind, it was a lot of things, images that seemed very real, i smiled because most of them was happy, i frowned because most of them were sad, i held him closer, i didn't know why, it just made me feel....good inside. I laid my chin on his head, the rain falling on mine, why did i suddenly care?

A/N this one was kinda short, i tried, i'd appreciate feedback n shit, 🤠-🐝