useless

A/N lane's stronger wolf form :> also!!!this is ALL lane's POV because i'm too lazy to write others so lmao bye

Lane's POV

it was cold...relaxing..it reminded me of the rain, a way i could feel free, a way i could feel comfortable. A small light appeared in front of my face, it got bigger as i became more awake, the sun..then what was so cold? I could feel the cold around me, around my waist and head. Edward, per usual, but what made it not so 'per usual' was the fact that he was holding me..cuddling almost. I liked it. So i stayed there. But while i was staying there i wondered why he's still here when i don't recall of having any dreams. It didn't matter, i just loved the feel of his embrace. Somehow i ended up nuzzling into him in my sleep. I never understood how he didn't become bored, since vampires don't sleep. I'm guessing he was still unaware that i was awake, presumably to his words "Please wake up..please wake up..hurry, i wanna make you smile...more than smile..i wanna make you happy, no more crying, please. I wanna talk to you, and hold you. Even if you do decide to cry i still wanna make you happy. I..." he stopped "I like you, a lot..even if you can't hear me i do, i really do, and i wanna spend time with you, more than we already have" He whispered to himself, i muffled in his chest "Really?" i said out of curiosity, he jumped a little, startled "Lane?!" Edward looked down at me, i peeked back up at him "Yeeess?" i responded "You didn't hear that...did you?" he said nervously "I did mr.whisperer" I responded then sat up, stopping myself from nuzzling into him "I did, and..." i looked down "I like that you wanna do all of that, but is this whole comforting and 'liking' me thing out of pity?" i questioned, Edward raised an eyebrow and grabbed my face gently, turning it back to him, so now i'm facing him instead of the ground, he leaned towards me, "Never..if it was out of pity then i'm sure i wouldn't wanna stay with you even if you were happy, whatever you're feeling i still wanna be there..just..closer.....like this.." he leaned closer towards me, wrapping his hands around my waist, by now our faces were centimeters away, i gasped a little...and just as he leaned in a bit more "GET YOUR ARSES UP WE GOING HUNTING!" Arden completely bursts in the room, It got so bad i fell off the bed and edward got startled enough he completely let go. Leaving Arden in utter confusion. He shrugged "Cmon, hurry" then left the room. Eventually we mentally recited and prepared for what just happened and what's going to happen. We ended up in the forest looking for food, me not being much of help except trying to attack a dear that was MUCH too large for me, And Arden ending up killing it for me, although the dear flung me all the way to a tree. That's the thing that sucked, Other vampires and Wolves were ALWAYS stronger than me, no matter what i tried....a couple years back i became known as the 'orphan' kid. Before the kid who bites people in wolf form whenever he's upset over a little mistake. I'm still upset with myself till this day, I couldn't help them..not enough. That's the angriest and saddest i've ever been. I just remember feeling this power of overwhelming emotions, but it made me feel stronger..i just didn't know what to do. So instead my useless powers did nothing..i just sat there and cried like a little bitch, watching them being harmed, even when they told me it was okay, i could still see the fear..I just wish i could progress. Emotionally and physically. In the end i ended up killing a big ass ant, i'll take that one.  We tried looking for the shelter but i think we got lost...far far far away. Arden lost his temper, going crazy as usual, Edward did as well, i just watched and hoped something good would come out of it. Nothing, it's been hours, sometimes arden gave me mean looks and i just looked away trying not to laugh. I heard noises near by...it sounded like other wolves, much bigger than me. I tried getting close to arden but mistaken him for one of the wolves, they growled really loudly, I looked over and noticed Arden already fighting some off, so was edward, I was useless. They tossed me around like i was a fucking hot potato. I got angry enough to bite one of them, they backed off a little, only for a second though, i realized that arden wasn't fighting anymore, neither was edward, if anything they were losing..why? Oh god we're gonna die..im no help..theres no point...no. lane. stop thinking like that.stop...it was coming back, the overwhelming emotions i hadn't felt in years...i didn't know how to use it though..but remember lane? when you didn't use it you lost everything...so fucking use it. I got angrier in a split second, i felt like i was raging so much my insides started to boil with heat, fuck that cub form i wanna be bigger than that, stronger than that, so i did, it hurt a little, but i did. I was much taller, my eyes were grey instead of brown, and i was much bigger, they stopped tossing me around and let me fall on the ground instead, although i had a pretty strong stance, i got back on my feet and charged towards one of them, biting as hard as i could, their growls soon turned into whimpers, the ones that were fighting Arden i became more aggressive, more blood was involved with this one, After those i helped out edward, i was tired but used all of my strength left, the last one begged for mercy, i felt kinda bad. I've already injured them, i let them go..just scared them off with a growl. They were gone...I ran towards arden he was knocked out cold, i tugged him by his shirt and dragged him next to a tree, i did the same with edward and laid on both of them in my proper wolf form waiting for them to wake up....