ranen

A/N NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!
This is _____ he looks kinda like_____ but with grey eyes and paler, with purplish freckles and a nose piercing 😔, enjoy. ALSO credits to my good friend @citlaliferreira FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS PART ILYSM GURL KEEP DOING YOU 🥵

Arden's POV

That noise..that weird noise. It freaks me out, tapping or brushing itself against the window, it made me scared, but ready to fight. A shadow, a mist? no. It was dark, really dark, it was fast too, and it was...pale?

I got closer to the window and a figure popped up, i swear i almost shit myself. The person smiled then waved and made a smiley face on the window, i couldn't see their face, only their mouth, it was a he, he looked scary but harmless, he then fogged up the window again and wrote "Do you have any blood?" he waited then wrote "From an animal of course.." he smiled again, it took him a minute to write again "Oh shit this is backwards isn't it?" he laughed, the most interesting and amazing laugh i've heard, he then moved his really curly hair out of the way, he squinted but not for long, his eyes were grey and he had pointy ears, Just he looked..dark, "Let me in?" he tilted his head and pouted "I don't bite, i promise" his voice was hard to hear through the glass, Before i agreed i looked around him and went to the other side, i opened the door slowly and there he was, He smiled again, holy shit he was tall, at the most 6'2? 6'3? possibly. The boy didn't say anything he just looked past me for a couple. I was gonna ask him something "why are you-" he shuffled up to me and yelled "Boo!" i stumbled back, he's probably gonna eat me alive, he then laughed again "Scared ya huh?" he smiled "Shut up!" he whispered aggressively to himself, turning around like someone was there, and nobody wasn't. I got scared enough to call for help so i ran "EDWAAARD, LAAANE, JAAACOB!!!" I screamed so loudly the whole universe could hear me running upstairs for dear life.

Lane's POV

I was cuddling with Edward, per usual, until i heard Arden losing his shit. I jumped up as he burst into my room and kept screaming "What's your deal?!? What's the fuss?!" i yelled at him "THERES A FREAK IN YOUR HOUSE" he yelled at me, "what freak?" i heard a second voice behind him, i didn't recognize it until arden jumped and shrieked, Edward shushed him "That's Ranen." edward interrupted "Ranen? What kind of name is that?" Arden asked, "it's ranen it's pouring" the tall boy made a joke, there was tiny whispers but i couldn't decipher what it was, "I know.." the boy whispered to himself..he's crazy. "Why are you here?" Arden questioned again, "Well uh you see...i went to go hunt..for blood, i'm a pretty good hunter..i just..the thing is..the animals were all, dead."  He made a smile that made him look preppy but scary, he chuckled then it faded, okay...I started ranting about how arden could help him out, but instead he yelled "Gross! What is that?!?" Arden, again, freaking out, "I've sprung a leak.." said ranen holding his nose, i looked at his blood..ew..it was black, like Tar. "That's disgusting!" Arden yelled again, Ranen apologized "I'm sorry...i'll go" he tried leaving the room but for some reason arden pulled him back, those whispers came back but much louder, they screamed "LEAVE HIM ALONE" Arden screamed back, but not letting go "What the hell?!" he freaked. They somehow managed to get those...demons of his to calm down..oh! he's a hybrid..well..sorta, a vampire and a demon..not the best combination, obviously.

Soon enough Arden left with Ranen to go hunting, hopefully he'll come back in one piece, i was too tired to deal, so i went back to sleep on Edward.

Ranen's POV

Gross. Ugly. Weird. Evil. I've heard it all..mostly from my spirits..Ranen is like Raven but less frightening, so atleast it takes away from my personality..i try to be nice, but people just think i'm trying to kill or hurt them, when i just wanna feel safe, like they do. At school i get stared at, My spirits hide at that time, because there's more day light. Yes i'm a demon. Yes i'm a vampire. And clearly they don't go together..it didn't matter, i was hungry. I wanted to feed on snake tonight, i hadn't had them in a while. I do eat the weirdest things, snakes, slugs, ants, deers, bears, or any other thing that's poisonous. I have been taught by my mother how to feast like a normal person, i just think human food is gross. Especially that triangle thing with cheese and sauce on it. Over the years i've learned that people are mean, so i need to stand my ground, just..without killing them..While hunting we saw something, something that was fast, quicker than the speed of lightning (almost) it had..red hair?