Clyde

A/N literally just ignore this entire part i just put words in my keyboard and baM it's so bad it's like a 3 year old wrote this. If i didn't explain "Clyde" is one of Ranen's demons, the demon hates ranen, which makes no fucking sense okay i'm getting angry at myself bye.
Ranen's POV

Clyde, made a difference. Clyde was..different. Clyde wasn't nice, nor was he mean. But he was a fucking dumbass bitch.

He always "Asked" to play games, and i'd accept..the games weren't fun..well for me. His definition of "Fun" is trying to kill me, which obviously isn't so pleasant...

Clyde didn't win. He lost...

That means..

that

things

are going to be

Different...

Change shouldn't be so bad..

Arden's POV

I've officially come to the conclusion that this "Ranen" kid has lost his damn MIND. A fucking demon?!? Why would i even let one in my BESTFRIENDS HOUSE, I DUNNO BUT HEY MAN. Sometimes he was normal, sometimes he wasn't, but i have to say he was quite attractive...ew..okay. I made quite the conversation with him, like...a normal person. That was until lane and edward decided to get a little toooooo crazy, ew. I stared at the ceiling, awake all night, i don't know what it was..but it just wasn't..normal, Ranen's probably messing with spirits.

School wasn't so far away, which i dreaded, Unfortunately we all went. I wasn't feeling it today so i skipped first class, after that the hallways filled, i noticed Ranen but something made me feel uneasy. He was with a girl...and that girl kissed him..and he liked it...I don't get it...but i'm angry..and sad, i couldn't. So instead i got up and left, what is wrong with me today?

A/N literally just ignore this whole entire part it's fucking horrible and makes no sense i actually wrote this in 10 minutes bye.