Goodbye : To all

• इन्हें समर्पित: All of you

Dear everyone ,

Justin here. Well i'm saying my goodbyes now because in a month and a few weeks I'm suddenly going to stop sining on. You guys are probably going to ask why and wondering what happened to me. Well before I leave I promise you I will tell you but at this moment I just want to say goodbye now because I don't like leaving without goodbyes although they are the hardest to say. ILOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART. I wanna thank you all for being there for me when I neded you guys. I'm so happy my ... I don't even know what to call her anymore well I'm happy Aaron found wattpad and she told me about it I would have never met you guys and had the funny times I had with you guys.

Well I probably won't be on for a few days I don't know yet but I will get on and I want you guys to be happy :D smiles on your faces as if you just got a bowl of ice cream or for jay Nutella . I still don't know what that is but jay says it's good so it must be good.

Now this last song is dedicated to Keneth Martinez --------------->

I told him I felt at home in his arms and he left ... but now I'm going home :')

Goodbye Challengeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें