Proposal

Derek
"Here he is...my mate, my everything. With eyes that were brown like whiskey, with lips that were red as if he ate too many strawberries, with his skin that was splashed with moles and freckles, with the smarts of maybe Einstein, with the wit of Sherlock Holmes. Everything about him made me love him more. My mate, Stiles, has been the best thing to happen to me ever since the fire. At first I did see him as the annoying human that wouldn't go away. I didn't like his presence around, last time I trusted a human my family died. I did see him as a distraction for Scott, he'd eventually bring Scott down and he would never reach his true potential. However Stiles showed me differently. He showed me how to open up, how to express myself without too much violence, how to be an Alpha, how to have a pretty decent pack, how to come to terms that what Kate did was NOT my fault, I couldn't have known, but most importantly he showed me how to love myself. He showed me the beauty of having these red eyes, showed me the beauty of having fangs and claws. He showed me the beauty of life and I can't live without him, not because werewolves mate for life but because I would rather accept death than to be without him."

I got down on one knee barely holding my own tears in.

"So Stiles would you do me the honor of being my husband?"

"Yes! A million times yes" Stiles exclaimed as he launched himself towards me before I had the time to get up.

I don't know how life will go but I don't want to find out alone.