Back room

[Okay so I'm super pissed off because my last update didn't work out. I had finished that part properly and it was super long. I've deleted the part and I'm going to rewrite it. Ughhhh it was so fucking long. (That's what she said). But seriously, I'm sorry for leaving it on a cliffhanger and stuff. I'll redo it. Love you all for reading and I'm sorry for not updating recently xx]

"Oh shit! I forgot my coat at work!" I gasped.

Chris sighed and hooked his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Let's go get it."

I liked this side of Chris, when he was kind and calm. We walked back into work and picked up my coat, I slipped it on and looked over at Chris, he was biting his lip. I stepped closer to him, I saw him bite his lip harder, almost as if he was holding his breath. I smirked and unzipped his coat slowly, he tensed. "Is everything okay, baby?" I whispered into his neck, sucking at it.

He groaned, "I'm... fine. You look so sexy in that coat." I continued to kiss and suck his neck. "Fuck." He muttered. I smiled, I loved doing things like that to him. I started to slowly unbutton his plaid shirt. He lifted my chin and tried to kiss me but I stopped him, he was going to wait.

"Not yet." I giggled, my finger tracing his abs slowly.

Chris grabbed my ass and pulled me closer, his bulge rubbing against me. Our noses were almost touching, he managed to kiss my jaw, his tongue gliding across it. I closed my eyes in pleasure. Without saying anything, I slipped my hand down his boxers, grabbing his length. I smiled at him as I pushed his trousers down to his ankles.

I got down on my knees and looked up at Chris, his eyes were dark and his breathing had sped up. "Baby." I whispered, still holding his length.

"I swear to god if you call me baby one more time I will-" Chris began, holding onto the door handle.

I moved my finger across his pelvic bone, "Shh, baby, let me please you." I teased. I welcomed his length into my mouth before he could say anything else. I looked at Chris the whole time, ignoring this fact that I was giving him a blow job in the back room of a café. I kept working on his cock, I couldn't get over the sensation of making Chris feel like this.

"Fuck." He moaned, I swallowed it's warm contents as he climaxed, god he was gorgeous.

I stood up and wiped my mouth, "Was that okay, baby?" I asked. I walked into the toilets and tried to wash my mouth as much as I could without a toothbrush.

"I said do not call me baby." Chris huffed, getting dressed.

I shrugged, "Whatever."

Chris walked up to me and pushed me against the wall, his forehead pressed against mine, "If you call me baby, I'll have to fuck you right here, right now."

"Sounds fun." I smirked. I moved away from him and walked out of the building, followed by a flushed Chris. "Let's go back home, baby." I held his hand.

Chris squeezed my hand, "Stop saying baby... When we get back, I'm going to make you come with just my words and my tongue working on your neck. I will make you scream my name while I fuck you against my dorm wall and finger you until you come undone all over your be-"

"Chris!" I whispered fiercely. I could feel my cheeks heating up, his words were so sexy.

"What? Is it turning you on... baby?" He laughed.

I hit his arm and fanned my face, "Shut the fuck up."

"Make me." Chris said, his arms crossed.

I smirked, "I will."

Ignoring the fact that we were in the middle of the street, I stood in front of him and grabbed his face, pulling his lips to mine. He moved his hands around my waist and kept kissing me, his lips felt so good. I heard strangers walking past us swearing in disgust and muttering things about how college kids shouldn't be aloud out of university and shit like that. I didn't give a fuck, I was kissing Chris and that is all that mattered. Chris moved his hand to my ass and squeezed it, I bit his lip slightly. I giggled and pulled away, wiping the pink lip gloss off of his soft lips.

"You shut me up." Chris raised a brow.

I walked over to his car, "You told me to."

"Whatever." He muttered, unlocking his car.

I rolled my eyes and got in, "So, baby, how about that 'I will make you come with just my words' shit. It sounded pretty hot."

"Fuck you. You're not getting anything from me if you call me baby again." Chris started his car.

"Okay. Then I can't show you the new underwear I bought a week ago." I looked out the window.

Chris cleared his throat, "New underwear?"

"Yeah. Too bad you're not going to see it." I replied, not looking at him.

I felt his hand on my thigh, "Baby..."

I laughed, "You are such an ass."

"I love you too." Chris winked at me, driving back to the gates.