Nice to meet you

Chris pulled up outside his moms house, I took a deep breath in and checked my make up in the mirror. Chris clapped his hands and rubbed them together, shivering as he opened the car door to the cold air outside, he walked around his car and opened the door for me, not that he needed to. I got out, clutching my purse as the air hit me too. Chris kissed my forehead, his lips were warm on my face, it was nice. We took our bags full of our clothes and other stuff like that to the door, Chris pulled out his keys to open it but his mom beat him to it, opening the door and giving us a massive smile.

"Chris!" She squealed. "And this must be... Sophia? Am I correct?"

I nodded, "Nice to meet you." I held out my hand and she shook it politely.

"Okay can we save the girl talk for when we get inside?" Chris ushered me in, his hot breath on my neck. I walked in, alongside Chris and looked around their home - it was huge.

His mom picked up the bags with our stuff in them and put them on the stairs, "I'm Lisa!" She smiled.

Before I could say anything, Chris stopped me, "She knows. I've told her." Lisa rolled her eyes while I took my shoes off. I didn't really know why Chris was being so blunt with Lisa but I tried to ignore it.

"This is a lovely home you have, Mrs Evans." I said happily, admiring the family portrait on her wall, I looked closely at Chris, who was hugging his brother (I was assuming). They both looked so happy.

"Oh please, call me Lisa." She swatted my words away. "Come through here and I can introduce you to the others." She lead me through the door that Chris had gone through. I smiled at the four new races in front of me, God Chris looked so much like his dad. "This is Carly, Chris's older sister." I waved at the blue eyed girl smiling at me. "This is Shanna, Chris's younger sister." We exchanged a warm smile. "And those two guys over there are Chris's dad and his brother, Scott." They both waved, both smiling the same as Chris does.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Sophia." I introduced myself, assuming Chris wasn't going to get up from the couch. I followed Lisa into the kitchen and saw knifes and chopping boards all over the counters.

Lisa sighed, "Sorry about all this, I'm preparing dinner."

"It's okay, do you want some help?" I asked.

Lisa looked at me, then above my head, I turned around, Chris was standing in the door way, "No, she can manage on her own, let me show you around." He said quickly.

I looked back at Lisa she winked, "Sure, go on." Chris held my hand and pulled me upstairs.

He cleared his throat, "This is the bathroom." He opened a door and closed it quickly. "This is my bedroom-"

"What is your problem?" I snapped.

Chris looked at me with no emotion, "There isn't."

"So, you're always like this around your family?"

"No."

"Well then what the fuck is the issue?"

Chris sighed and sat on his bed, running his hand through his hair, "I don't know, I guess I'm just worried."

I sat on the bed next to him, "About what?"

"Stuff." He mumbled.

I scoffed, "Stuff?"

"Don't worry." He got up but I held his hand, pulling him back down next to me.

I rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb, "Please be happy, for me." He tried to get back up but I slipped my legs over his, "Chris." I said. He looked at me and his glare softened, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Okay, okay." He sighed, his shoulders relaxed.

I kissed him quickly and got up, "Okay, are we ready to go back down?" He bit his lip and patted the bed, winking, "Your family is downstairs, no."

"How can you say no to this?" He asked, flexing his muscles, and lying on his back thrusting upwards.

Hot damn.

"I'm going now." I walked away so he could see my flushed face.

Chris laughed, following me, "You're so boring."

"And yet you've just introduced me to your parents." I said, walking downstairs. Although, I introduced myself because you were off for some unknown reason.

Chris giggled, following me into the kitchen, "And that concludes the Evans' household tour."

Lisa smiled, looking down at her diced vegetables. Chris got a beer out of the frigde, gesturing to me if I wanted a drink, I shook my head, the last thing I needed was a drink.

"You two go next door, Sophia, you should talk to Shanna, she wants to be an English teacher - and Chris told me you were into English. He always talks about you over text."

"Mom." Chris whined.

I laughed, this was going to be a great stay at the 'Evans' Household'.