35 7 1

3rd person POV

8 years ago
-

"T-tae stop it!" Jungkook giggles as the other little boy tickles him non-stop.

-

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook! Would you wake up already!" His roommate shakes him.

"Ashhh, yoongi stop it I'm trying to sleep!" Jungkook groans.

"Hey, what have I told you about calling me yoongi!" The older looks at him and smacks his head.

"Ouch" jungkook rubs his head where he hit him." yeah yeah, I remember, you said don't call me yoongi because it doesn't sound cool" jungkook rolls his eyes.

Yoongi hits him upside the head again "yeah so stop calling me that!"

"Quite hitting me you little shit!" Jungkook gets up out of bed and puts on a black hoodie, a pair of black ripped jeans and some white convers.

"Why did you wake me up so early anyway?" jungkook brushes his hair back.

Yoongi rolled his eyes "oh my God jungkook I worry for you sometimes...don't you remember the concert stupid!" He yelled.

Jungkook starred in shock then ran out of the door realizing that V's concert was today and they bought tickets to go watch it.

-

*Ok so I know it's a start and is really just 'eh' but I'm really sorry, I've been really busy lately so it will get better I promise. I know that most of you people think my books suck ass, but please give this one a chance...thank you so much and have an awesome day;)

-saliah ❤