23 5 6

Jungkook POV

My hands were shaking and my body was sweaty all over...why was I even acting this way? I mean come on  jungkook it's not like a huge raccoon is going to jump out of nowhere and scare the hell out of you...right?

-

Me and yoongi walked up to the ticket booth and handed the guy are tickets, but when we walked in it was HUGE everything was decorated and so many people were there, that got me even more nervous.

"Yoongi where are we sitting?" I whispered and tugged on his
shirt.

"What did I tell you, don't call me yoongi!" He snapped at me, but in a quiet voice.

"Alright I'm sorry jeez" I looked around the place a bit more, but when it was time to go me and yoongi went to go find a good seat.

-

The audience was roaring when V appeared. It was crazy it was to loud everyone was screaming, yelling and jumping, but I'll have to admit that when I saw V's gorgeous vinella skin I almost had a heart attach right then and there.

V played one of his most popular songs 'senery' that everyone loved, but something felt awfully familiar about his voice it was like I heard it before a long time ago, maybe in another song or something that's the only thing I could have possibly heard it from anyway.

_

After the concert was over me and yoongi decided to go get something to eat...well I had to beg first.

"Come on I'm hungry I want foooood" I whined and pulled on yoongi's shirt but he pulled back and pointed.

"Look, over there" he pointed to a door behind the stage that had V's name on it.

"Yeah, I know I'm not stupid, that's V's dressing room" I said rolling my eyes and walking away to go get my own food.

Yoongi smirked and turned around and looked at me. "Well do you want to go in?" I stopped and turned back around.

"Yoongi we can't go in there you idiot" I said whispering to him so no one would hear.

Yoongi smirked again and looked at me."what if I told you there is a way in without getting cought hm?" He raised his eyebrows at me...

-

*Thank you for reading my crappy book as you can see I'm not finished yet but let's give it a chance mkay! Thank you love you ❤️and I'll definitely add to it soon;)

Here is a little bit of taekook action for yuh😉

-saliah❤