.5.

Tae's POV

8 years ago
-

" T-tae...I've never had my f-first kiss." I gulped and and jungkook looked down.
-

A/N: ok so I know what you're thinking and yes the flashbacks up top will lead to something 😉
-

Jungkooks POV

I whipped another drop of sweat off my forehead and continued to look at the door nob and yoongi finally had enough of me sitting there looking at it.

"For gods sake jungkook go!" He opened the door and pushed me inside V's dressing room. My heart wouldn't stop going 90 to nothing. It was like I was in a trance or something.

I started looking around it didn't even seem like V was in here anyway sooo why not? I started looking at the pictures on the wall that hung up and one picture imediantly cought my intention...the picture was of two little boys who looked to be around the age of 9 or 10. One had blonde hair and was taller than the other and his smile was in the shape of a box, the other boy had dark brown hair and had a cute little bunny smile. I stared at the picture and laughed at how the brunette little boy in the photo kinda looked like me.

I stared at the picture a bit more and looked at the other ones that hung up by it, but there were just different pictures of the two boys smiling and making faces. Not even pictures of any family member stood on the wall, it was just photos of the two little boys in which I thought that was kind of odd. I brushed  it off and looked around more. The place was pretty plain there was a closet that had a bunch of clothes in it and a dresser that had a mirror and a maycup kit on it.

" Ouch!!" I yelled in pain when I stubbed my toe on the dresser.

"Hello? Who's there?" I heard another voice say. I gulped and my body froze.

My eyes widened when V came out in only a towel. I stood up fast and bowed.

"I-im so sorry I didn't mean to-" he cut me off.

"Stand up" he said firmly and I obead him. I stood up and didn't make eye contact.

"Look at me" he commanded and I shyly looked up at him...his jaw dropped.

"J-jungkook?" He stared in shock.

-

*I'm so sorry for these flipping cliffhangers😡 forgive me 😢...
BUT JUST WAIT FOR IT AND I PROMISE ILL UPDATE SOON...I love you and have a wonderful day 😘

-saliah❤

More taekook action hehe~😂