sun.

mimho just heard a kind of ringing sound coming from his speakers, they were else, kinda scary. he was just waiting, until a panel just plopped out of nowhere on minhos screen. it was like a video-chatroom. minho saw a someone infront of him, on the screen of course, in a black hoodie and facemask. the boy was typing something really fast (a/n: gotta go fast sonic (chung has song is sk good i'm cryiiinggjtjd)).

"hi"
minho didn't knew where his confidence came from, he was kinda sweating since he was super afraid. the younger boy in front of him switched his look from, how minho though, an another screen and looked at minho.
"what would you like to order? i'm not making the prices lower if you wanted to a-"
"oh.. no, i'm just here to talk!!"
minho smiled happily as he looked at his screen. he has pretty eyes, though the older male as he just watched every detail of the younger on his screen.
"oh i didn't just talked in a while to be honest.. so i guess.. how are you?"
the older just smiled even more, even brighter. the boy on the screen of his laptop looked pretty chill, so minho was happy.
"why are you smilin' this bright? what are you, the sun?"
"can i ask you.. what's your name?"
the younger just looked away for a few seconds, thinking if he should tell the older his name.

"will you...report me if i do?"

----------

helloOooOOo
i'm back.....after two days hi
i got myself an ear piercing and it h u rts like hell hi i'm suffering
also can stray kids bring out more tourdates? i neED MORE (can they p l e as e go to berlin again i'M BEGGIMG Y OU)
anyways bye i'm hungry ly
- kiyo your personal satan