number.

minho and jisung were now standing in line to get their bubble teas. they stood for about 30 minutes and minho was getting tired.
"does it always take so long?", minho asked while looking tiredly at jisung.
"yea, but it's weird that it takes them this long today. mostly only 10 or 20 minutes." jisung looked up to the older and had to smile because of the tired face expression that minho did.
'his laugh is so cute i-' though minho to himself and smiled a little.

after a few minutes they could order their drinks. finally.
"hello, what do you two want?", asked the cashier and looked at the two males. jisung though a little and then said his order: "one triple q marakuya with not much ice and normal sugar." after the younger ordered he looked at minho that was still looking at the drinks.
"the same but half the sugar please.", minho ordered and smiled a little at the cashier, which made her a blush a little. minho was indeed really pretty and the cashier couldn't deny it. but minho wasn't interested at all, he was super duper gay. like really really gay and he wasn't interested in any random girl at all. not even at parties or occasions like those.
jisung and minho waited for about 10 minutes for their order and when the employees screamed their number the two males quickly got their drinks and left. minho looked at his drink and laughed a little since he found a phone number on his drink, probably from the cashier.
"wow so people actually write their phone numbers on the drinks to get a date?" jisung asked and drank a little from his bubble tea. the younger only knew these scenarios from movies or series. minho laughed a little at jisung's question.
"yeaa, but i'm not interested, not even a little."
"why that? do you already have a girlfriend?"
"no, i'm like...really gay i guess? i had maybe two boyfriends, but i guess it wasn't that serious.." minho answered and drank a little from his bubble tea, his mood went a little bit down after he said those words and jisung noticed.
"oh i'm sorry i shouldn't have asked, i didn't want to make you uncomfortable,," minho laughed again at the younger's response. oh he found jisung so cute it was so strange for minho, since they knew each other only for a few days.
"don't worry, it's ok. it's not that big of a deal, trust me. now let's enjoy the day! where do you want to go next?"

—————
omfg i'm so sorry for not uploading
i feel like s h i t in the last days and have no motivation at all
i'm super tired and summer makes me exhausted
anyways...i hope y'all had a good week
c ya
- k