age.

"...insomnia? so like, you can't fall asleep at all?"
minho just sadly nodded. oh he wants to fall asleep so much, but he can't, and that's bothering him a lot.
"i guess yea.. like i'm tired, i want to fall asleep, but i'm not tired enough. i'm something like.. in the middle? i don't know it's hard to explain..", said minho and sighed after it. "what about you? you don't look like you want to go to sleep at all."
jisung smirked. he stood up and went somewhere in his room. the older was confused and asked hinself what the frick will happen next. the younger just came with an energy.
"energy..?", minho asked while trying to see what's jisung holding since it was pretty dark in the youngers room.
"ding ding ding jackpot!!"
the black haired boy laughed a little, pretty tired tho.
"lil man, you should go to sleep."
"how do you know that i'm younger than you huh?" jisung just crossed his arms and just looked at minho.
"i don't think that you're 20 years old or older.", minho sighed and laughed a little afterwards.
jisung was just kinda shocked. "wha- t-twenty?!" the younger though that minho would be younger.
"am i this old?" minho made a fake dramatic movement, which jisung found funny.
"no no- you just look a lot younger that's why !!"
"should i take it as a compliment?"
"i guess.."

"then thank you !!"

—————
whip i'm in school and i want to die already-
anYWAYS yea good morning !!
i have chemistry now and i habe a feeling i will fall asleep soon-
oh hod gtg
- kiyo your personal saTANSNSN