smile and sleep.

jisung smiled because of minhos reaction, but the older couldn't see much of jisung's smile. he didn't knew if the younger would take off his mask for minho, but at the moment he didn't care and just asked.
„could you maybe take off your mask? i would like to see your smile, it's a pity to not see it, i bet you look pretty while smiling."
the question and the compliment made jisung slightly blush. he hesitated, but then actually take off his facemask for the older. minho smiled of the movement from the boy in front of him. the puffy cheeks and lips looked really cute to minho, the younger kinda looked like a squirrel.
"that's better. how old are you tho? you didn't told me."
"i'm 18.."
"kiddo"
"shuT UP-"
a laugh came from the olders mouth and jisung just pouted his lips, what also looked cute to the older.
"kid, you should go to sleep. it's late already!!"
"what 'bout you? will you fall asleep?"
the squirrel looking boy was kinda worried about minho. the older had insomnia and couldn't fall asleep, what jisung found pretty...bad.
"don't worry about me, i'll just take some pills. i'll send you my instagram in the chat, c ya!"
"okay, sleep well!!"
minho hung up and fast typed his instagram in the chat panel. then the older stood up, took the pills he said he would, went to his bed and threw himself on it. only in a few minutes he was already asleep, hoping the younger would text him in the morning.

—————
whippidy hi
it's late and i don't know what to drawwwjwjw
also rumor is still sUCH a bop i need more songs like rumor heLLO
anyways, how was your day? or what are your plans iDK lets talk i'm borereresd-
yeehaw bye

—————whippidy hiit's late and i don't know what to drawwwjwjwalso rumor is still sUCH a bop i need more songs like rumor heLLOanyways, how was your day? or what are your plans iDK lets talk i'm borereresd-yeehaw bye

- kiyooyoyooy