starbucks.

minho was just sittingin the café minding his own business while he was waiting for jisung. there were only a few people sitting and drinking coffee or tea, so the store was really quite, what minho enjoyed.

after a while the younger arrived at the mall, walking towards the starbucks the two wanted to meet up at. after a few minutes jisung was standing infornt of the cáfe, looking around and searching for minho. the older, sitting in the store and enjoying his coffee, saw the squirrel looking boy out of the big windows and stood up and walked out of starbucks.

"oh-" jisung got a little bit scared when minho just sneaked up at the younger.
"yea hello.", minho laughed a little because of the youngers reaction.
"don't laught at me tall bitch-" "don't use naughty words, child-" both of the boys chuckled a little. "come to think of it, you're not even that tall.", mentioned jisung while lokking at minho.
"don't make me feel small- i'm proud that i can feel somehow tall standing beside you." at this point jisung just hit the older's arm and minho just played hurt.
"oh oh oh i didn't want to hurt you-", jisung was a little worried, since he believed into minho's little lie.
"i'm just playing don't worry-", minho said while laughing a little at jisung (again), "anyways.. do you want something specific to drink or-"
"yES- oh-", the younger realized that he was loud, so he spoke a little quiter, "isn't here a bubble tea shop or something like that?" "there is actually one, ye-"
jisung's eyes sparkled as he didn't let minho to end his sentence. "then let's get some!!"
omfg why do you have to be this cute-, minho thought and smiled because of jisung's reaction. "then let's go get some!!"

----------

ayy i'm back :D
i'm sorry that i was away for so long ;_;
but lOoK wHo's bAcK gUyS
btw what is your favorite song in the clé 1: miroh album?
mine is probably 19 and victory song ay (but boxer is also great and such a bop to......bop to)
- iyok your personal natas