Four in a bed #1

A/N:

So as the title may suggest, THIS IS NOT AN ORGY FIC, this is, however, Killian, Emma, Ruby and Graham stuck in Emma's appartment for a few days. Real world AU. Captain Swan. Mentions adult terms, but it's nothing major.

Now, the title of this was 'snowstorm blab' because I'm creative like that, and it was going to be a one shot...I decided to change that and make it into a multi-chapter fic which will be up around christmas time! This is the first chapter but a few things might change by then.

Anyway, hope you like it!

-/-

The heavy beat pulsed through my body, sending vibrations to the junction between my legs. It would be nice to find someone to relieve tension, but I didn't feel like picking up a dirt bag tonight.  I'd manage just fine on my own. Besides, it was Ruby's night. If anyone was picking up a hottie tonight, it was her. I was playing wingman tonight.

The alcohol was flowing nicely, but had long since lost its taste. I'd drank so much tonight that I didn't know what I was putting in my mouth. I'd started on Jack Daniels, that much I knew. After a few glasses of those and the shots Ruby got in, I don't know. This girl was wicked. It didn't take alot to get Ruby to agree to a night out, so when she got promoted at work, this night was a done deal. Neither of us had to be asked. I just turned up at her place ready for a fun night and she was ready for the same.

"What about him?" Ruby said and nodded towards a man stood with his friends at the bar. He wasn't bad looking, light brown hair and a short stubbly beard. He was tall, I guess, and slim. The white shirt, bomber jacket and jeans he wore didn't really show much, but anyone could tell he worked out.

"Rubes, please stop." I laughed and finished off my drink-whatever it was. "You've suggested every guy in the club. Even a few women! I'm not interested in any of them-besides, you know I'm only out to celebrate you! And drink. I'll be fine." I winked at her and slid off the high stool. My heels clicked when they hit the floor, and I sashayed away to get more drinks. I was in the mood for tequila; lots of tequila. 

I reached the bar and ordered a bottle. There wasn't really any point in getting single shots because we'd only be back at the bar in a few minutes. The bottle was pressed into my hand and I passed the money over the bar. We already had plenty of shot glasses on our table. Oops.

"Emma, meet Graham and August. They've challenged us to a game of Never Have I Ever. Of course, being the competitive woman that I am, I accepted the challenge. Whoever drinks all their shots first has to drink vodka straight out of the beer bong. Deal?" Ruby was excited and looking at me as if to dare me to deny her this.

"Deal, although, I don't like loosing, and I intend to get you both very drunk tonight." Graham said and downed the rest of his beer.

"Oh, don't worry, there isn't a lot I haven't done." I didn't mean for it to come out as suggestive as it did, but the words spilled out lf my mouth without filter.   Ruby looked utterly pleased with me, as if I purposely and shamelessly flirted and called myself a slut; or a hooker. Both were bad to me.

When the boys went to get more glasses and the beer-bong, she raised her eyebrows at me. I didn't like where this was going.

"Okay then ladies. I hope you don't mind but August has had to take off. This is my friend Killian, though. He'll be joining us." Graham, the bearded bomber jacket wearing man from the bar said, and motioned to a man stood between me and Ruby. It was a shame August had to leave; he was gorgeous.

But not as gorgeous as the new addition to our little party. Killian was tall, with short dark hair and dark scruff on his face. The club was dark, and the strobe lighting was annoying, but I could still see the brightness of his stormy blue eyes. The slightest bit of dark hair was peaking out from under his navy blue shirt. He had a black waistcoat on the was undone all the way, and dark blue skinny jeans. All I could think about was what he was hiding under all those clothes.