Prologue

"Long ago when the kingdom were being brought together and were ruled by the mighty Queen Bellona , man was treated as equal. She was the Snow Queen. Her powers were unimaginable.
One day a man named Weylyn demanded to meet the Queen. He claimed to be an acclaimed General. He was asked to stay at the castle. During the time Bellona spent with him , she fell in love.
  Three of the kingdoms been captured. Only Lyktin was left unconquered. As the Army charged with Bellona and Weylyn at its head. Weylyn killed Bellona claiming that she was killed by Lyktin soliders.
    Bellona had a younger sister Isolde. She was suspicious , she knew  her sister couldn't be killed by common soliders. She killed Weylyn, declared that men were to be enslaved. Many say it was an extreme step.
Men were slaves while women ruled." an elderly maid narrated to Eira.

      Eira was the Snow princess about three years old. She had jet black hair and storm grey eyes. She loved hearing this story as it included her mother in a heroic scene. "Aahaah" screams could be heard till the main hall.

      Isolde smiled holding a new born infant with piercing blue eyes which looked like ice. Two maids scurried along , one carried the baby while the other helped Isolde up.

     "Mother Mother! How is the little one!?" Eira asked excitedly as Isolde walked past her.
   "We'll talk after the Naming." She said.

        The room was dark. There was only one candle lighting up a woman's back. On her head a raven nested.
     "Ximeha , here" the maid said handing the baby to her. She was quite young around 23. She had purple hair and her eyes were full of galaxies.

        Ximeha looked at the baby. She was quite for some time. "Lysandra" she said. One of the maids let out a gasp.

       Isolde did not move. She did not have any expression on her face. She held a blank look.

_____________________________
A/N : heya! Hoped you liked it.
Please keep reading on and support please.
😘