⚫️Self Harm⚫️

PS: For people who experience this, I suggest that you don't read this🥺 this is very ⚠️T R I G G E R I N G⚠️

Requested by: @Julia11291981

Tony Stark
Tony stepped inside the house, "J, where's (Y/N)?" He questioned

"She is the bathroom, sir.." He answered

Tony nodded and made his way to the bathroom, unbuttoning his white, dress shirt in the process. As he dumped his shirt, he heard faint sobs. Furrowing his eyebrows, he slowly crept towards the sound.

"(Y/N)! Oh my god!" He gasped, as he kneeled beside you

You clutched your bleeding arm as tears fell from your newly open wounds, stinging it. Tony stood up and grabbed his shirt from the laundry basket. He tear the sleeves out and wrapped it around your arm as you hissed from the pressure. He grabbed the bloody razor and threw it in the trash.

"Baby, Wh—" "Am I enough, Stark?" You cut him off

"What?"

"Am I enough?"

Tony understand what you were referring to. Ever since he became to infamous Iron Man—and started to throw a lot of parties, you have been very distant. It was the best, you thought.

"Babydoll, I know I have been busy with myself lately. But, I'm really sorry if I have been hurting you lately. I know, I was selfish, stupid, and irresponsible for you. But baby, you know I love you. Okay, you understand me? You are my everything, and I couldn't live without you," He whispered, kissing your forehead

You cracked up a smile, as you hugged him, crying on his shoulder. You really do love him.

Steve Rogers
You took another hard strike on the punching bag, as another batch of sweats fell from your forehead to your neck. You have been working out from 6 in the morning, now it's 7 and you weren't done yet.

Steve stepped in the gym, and suddenly spit out his drink, coughing in the process, "(Y/N)? Since when you're interested in working out?" He questioned

You stopped when you heard his voice, "Since I wanted a change" You answered, before beating the punching bag

This stung Steve's heart, he knows you are already perfect to his eyes. He frowned as he walked towards you, before pulling your body away from the punching bag.

"Steve, What the he—" He cuts you off with a passionate kiss

You grabbed his muscle shirt, as his hands traveled down your skinny waist. He pulled away and placed his forehead against yours.

"Don't be insecure, darling... you're beautiful," He whispered

Bucky Barnes
You frowned as you caressed your large scars and stretch marks on your abdomen and stomach. You just gave birth to you and Bucky's child, and couldn't be more happier, until the stretch marks started to appear.

You grabbed the small, sharp razor from the sink and aim it on your stretch marks, as the door flew open. Bucky stood there—frozen and eyes widen. He didn't hesitate to snatch it away as he carried you—bridal style back to your shared bedroom. He placed you down the bed and cuddled in with you as he whispered sweet nothings to your ear.

Clint Barton
Clint just got back from a mission with Natasha and was tired as hell, so he decided to be with you. He entered the shared bedroom and spotted you there, reading a book. He leaned down and kissed you on the temple, as he pulled away, he noticed your tired eyes and black circles around it.

"You okay?" He questioned, caressing your cheek

You nodded, "Yeah, just... tired, maybe," You answered

He nodded, understandably as he went to the bathroom to shower. After showering, he brushed teeth, but something got his eyes. A bottle of sleeping pills. His eyes widened and immediately spit the toothpaste and grabbed the pills. His face fell and knew who started using this. You.

"Baby, why?" He questioned

You gave him a questioning look, before your eyes widen when you saw him holding the pills. You gulped nervously as tears build up while explaining. Clint frowned as he disposed the pills and joined you in bed, caressing your beautiful body.

Bruce Banner
You snuck inside the lab and search for a medicine Bruce made. You know this is wrong and Bruce would definitely hulk out if he found out. The reason was you were having Bruce's child, but both of you never talked about kids, so basically you would be scared if he found out. You found the syringe filled with the medicine. Your tears build up as you aim the syringe towards your exposed arm, before Bruce snatched it away.

You gasped, "Please, don't..." He pleaded, "I love you and your perfect, don't be scared. We'll be perfect parents for this kid.." He said as he placed his large hand on your stomach

You nodded as you leaned in to kiss him on his lips.

Hello loves, I know it was been long... and I'm not ded, thank god. But, there will be other parts for this chapter because I have to think for more ideas, I hope y'all understand

Anyways, BYE READERS🥰 AUTHOR OUT📣

-J🌺