⚫️Endgame pt.3⚫️

HAPPY 127k READS‼️‼️‼️‼️

Scott Lang
After Bruce snapped his fingers, everything was still the same until an unknown spaceship sudden destroyed the base. Everything was on fire and broken, the atmosphere became more thicker. You couldn't breathe. Until you felt the cool air and your body being lifted. You coughed as you sat up to see thousands of people on the Avengers side.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Someone asked

You turned as you saw Scott grew to a 65 meter tall man. You gasped, "Scott!"

He nodded, "You're okay, love bug, for now, let's kick some ass!" He exclaimed

T'Challa Udaku
You look at the scene with horror. Everything was crumbling as Thanos army stood tall on the other side. You were on the brink of extinction and it looks like giving up was the only choice. But a hand was placed on you shoulder, as you looked up to Steve—who was looking behind us. You turned around as saw three people stood behind some light. You gasped as saw Shuri, T'Challa and Okoye, stood proud and alive. You smiled happily as you approached T'Challa and engulfed him to a hug.

You heard chanting behind them as you looked over his shoulder and saw the whole Wakandan army—along with the aircrafts. You looked back to T'Challa with awe as he spoke, "Wakanda Forever"

Stephen Strange
You were in the middle of fighting the war dogs until you heard an explosion behind you. I backed when you saw the river (??) flowing behind you. Shocked, you weren't able to move due to fear as the waters comes towards you. You closed your eyes and waited your death, but nothing came. You slowly opened eyes and was greeted by a red cloth and you knew who was.

"Stephen!" I gasped

"Go, (Y/N), I need you to be safe," He brought the waters together

I nodded and left, he should be okay

Peter Parker
You were being chased by one of the Black Order, while everyone else was fighting. But I was then cornered by some war dogs. You cursed inside your mind, as you tried to find a way to escape, but there was zero options.

Until someone swoop in and defeated them. It was Peter, back from the dust. I looked at him with awe, as he approached me—worried.

"(Y/N)! thank god you're okay!" He exclaimed as he pulled me into a hug

"I'm happy you're okay too," you said