⚫️You Knowing who they are pt. 2⚫️

Sam Wilson
You shot another HYDRA agent as you made your way to the control room. You were helping out Steve take out a couple of secret HYDRA agents, who snuck in SHIELD. You stepped out of helicarrier, as you shot a couple more, until someone kicked the gun out of your hand. You snapped your gaze to the person, and it was the Winter Soldier. You weren't able to stop him, when he grabbed your throat and walked to the edge of the helicarrier. You looked down in fear, as he dropped you. You screamed as you clenched your eyes for impact, until, it didn't came. You didn't felt the cold, hard concrete, instead you felt muscular arms wrapped around your waist. You looked up to find a dark skinned man with googles, and a pair of retractable wings. Falcon. He sets you down before flying back to finish the mission.

Scott Lang
You trying to find Scott all day, because you have to leave for work and nobody will guard the house. You searched everywhere, including the attic and the backyard. Frustrated, you texted him multiple times, telling how annoyed and it's not funny. Then, you heard some noise behind you, as you turned around, only finding someone in some kind of suit. Terrified, you grabbed the closest object—which is an empty flower vase. You grabbed the neck of it, and raised to the person, before he started speaking.

"WOAH WOAH, it's me! Scott!" He exclaimed through the helmet

You lowered the vase, "Scott?" You said, in disbelief

The helmet opened, revealing Scott in a cheeky smile. He explained that he was the so called "Ant Man" before slapping him for scaring you.

T'Challa Udaku
You stood in the throne room, enjoying the view from there. You were in Wakanda, visiting your boyfriend, but Ayo said he was out today, so you had to wait, Queen Mother Ramona insisted to wait in the throne room until her son is back.

"Make sure to clear that part of Wakanda, W'Kabi," Someone ordered in a thick, familiar Wakandan accent

You turned around, as you saw T'Challa... in a cat suit? The helmet was removed automatically as his eyes widened, mirroring yours.

"Why are you in a cat costume, T'Challa?" You questioned, as Shuri and Okoye bursted in laughter

Stephen Strange
You walked around the Mystic Arts as you came upon a cape with checkered pattern inside. It seems to dangling around, but it was inside a glass container. You stared at it for a moment, when the collar moved. You yelped as you jumped away, bumping into a hard body in the process. You looked up and saw Strange—who is wearing some sort of wizard clothing as he stared down at you.

"Sorry, my cloak is a bit of a prankster today," He grumbled

Peter Parker
You sat inside Peter's room while waiting for him. Aunt May said he was out doing "Night business" and you couldn't be more confused. While you play with some LEGOs, you heard some... soft thumping from above. Scared, you slowly look up, only spotting Peter on the ceiling with a red spandex suit! Your eyes widen as he landed safely to the floor, when he turned around, you dropped the starship you made.

"A—are you Spiderman...?" You questioned

"I—I.. yo—you don't understand.. This is just a costume," He stuttered, as the suit fell of his shoulders, showing off his... wonderful abs

You smirked, as you stood up from the bed. You wrapped your arms around his neck, as you kissed his plump lips, while trailing your fingers to his abs and the garters on his boxers. I just it's gonna be a long night ;3

Sorry for not updating for long😣 but I hope you enjoy this chapter👌

Anyways, BYE READERS❣️ AUTHOR OUT📣

-J❤️