⚫️They're Jealous at their friends/Other Avengers⚫️

Happy 72k Reads!😍📣

...................

Tony Stark
Peter. He's a bit pissed because his underoos likes his girlfriend—which treated him as a son.

Steve Rogers
Bucky. Steve cannot hate his own buddy because Bucky admitted that he has crush on his girl.

Bucky Barnes
T'Challa. When you visit him during his stay in Wakanda, he started to grow feelings towards you and Shuri and Okoye can tell.

Clint Barton
Pietro. He knows that Pietro can be flirty sometimes, so he decided to peak around every vent and corner when Pietro is around you.

Bruce Banner
Tony. He couldn't be mad at Tony because flirt is in his name.

Thor Odinson
Bruce. He's very quiet when it comes to his feelings, but Thor can tell that his green-monster-changing friend has a crush on his lady.

Loki Laufeyson
Thor. He can't deny his feelings towards his brother's lady, so he needs to tell his brother, which is furious about.

Sam Wilson
Scott. He suddenly slipped when Sam was around, so he threaten him to back off.

Scott Lang
Luis. He kept blabbering how pretty you can be sometimes and Scott already tell that he has a crush on you

T'Challa Udaku
Steve. When he went to Wakanda to visit Bucky, he was hooked when he saw you in your traditional Wakandan dress.

Stephen Strange
Wong. You and him loves listening to Beyoncé, so Stephen make a move to make him notice him more.

Peter Parker
Ned. She and you always hang out because most of your classes is with him. So, Peter tried to make more time with you.

Pietro Maximoff
Wanda. Yep, he's jealous of his own sister. You like when she styles or plays with your hair, and there, he started copying you

Back at it again with the update🙌

ANYWAYS, BYE READERS💫 AUTHOR OUT💥

—J💕