⚫️Your on your period pt3⚫️

Scott Lang
"Love bug, get up!" I called

Silence

I looked down at the giant ant pet we have in suspicion, the house is quiet, too quiet, something must be wrong. We both tiptoed upstairs to her room, like secret agents. I placed my ear on the door and heard muffled groans, sobbing and voices. I pulled away and grabbed the doorknob and rammed the door open, only to find (Y/N) with a tub of ice cream, crying over a comedy movie.

"Love bug, what's wrong?" I asked

"I—I can't be—believe that girl l—laughed at that guy's s—stupid joke..." She sobbed

I rolled my eyes, she's having her period, I knew it because she always have some serious mood swings, since this morning.

T'Challa Udaku
"Shuri!" You called as you entered the lab

"Yes, my Queen?" She joked, giggling

You rolled your eyes, "Can you please look at my necklace? I think it's malfunctioning," you asked

She nodded and took your necklace and started examining it. You sit patiently and looked around the lab. A few minutes, T'Challa entered, not before kissing your cheek, and approached his sister. You can't hear what they're talking about, but it looks like he just gave her a task.

"(Y/N), your necklace is fixed," Shuri said

You stood up from the seat and took the necklace, "Thanks, Shuri," You said before leaving with T'Challa

Once you turn around, you heard Shuri gasped. You both stopped and turned to Shuri, you pointed your behind. She placed a mirror in front of your butt, only to see a red stain.

"Crap, I wasn't expecting it to be today.." You sighed

T'Challa chuckled before using his jacket to cover the spot.

Peter Parker
You grumbled under your breath as you bit down a French fry. MJ chuckled under your condition, today you just had your period today, and you are very pissed about it. Peter silently sat down beside you and teasingly taking a French fry, before you slapping his hand.

"AH!" He yelped and held his hand

You furrowed your eyebrows in anger. Peter leaned forward towards MJ and mouthed, "what's wrong with her?"

MJ leaned forward too, "She has her period," she answered

Peter chuckled and nodding. He slid further to your side and wrapped his arm around your waist and kissed your cheek. You blushed and your bitchy mood is gone before cuddling next to him.

-𝐣‼️