Chapter one

Black...everything is black..

Why..why me?

What did I do wrong?

Why did I hurt him?

Was it hate?
Was it revenge?

Why...Luke didn't deserve this..

Why am I like this..

Someone please...help me!!

Jonathan springs out of the patients bed, looking around the dark cemented room. His ears were ringing from the chains that connected half of his body to the wall, with little walking room.

Jonathan groans and attempts to stand up in the stupid stray-jacket. But, as usual, it held him back. He falls back into the floor with a loud 'thump'.

Someone comes rushing in to make sure everything was ok. "Sir are you alright?" The nurse asks as Jonathan scoffs. The look she was giving him was just the usual fear, along with some shitty ass makeup and some kind of dress so you could see her ass and her tits.

Her voice was a little shaky as he didn't answer her, just looked away and stared at the cement wall. She groans and walks out. Jonathan growls.

She's the first one to die on my fucking list! Damn slut..thinking she can control me!!!

Jonathan sighs and shakes his head. "Shut up delirious. If you haven't forgotten you're the reason we're here in the first place" he groaned out and delirious chuckles a bit.

I can't wait to get out of here! I can't wait to kill more people...

Jonathan starts slightly panting. He can feel the smirk in delirious' voice.

Cmon Jonathan~ just think about it..

Jon shakes his head and bashed it against the wall as hard as he could. "Shut the fuck up!!!"

Blood...I want blood...Let. Me. Out.

Jonathan sighs but decided to do as he said. Delirious took control and loud laughter filled the room. "Don't worry Jonathan~ I'll get us out~!"

He sits on the floor and stares at the metal entrance in front of him, waiting for someone to walk in so he could attack.

Finally, after waiting long hours, the door opens and in comes a slightly tall Asian man. Raven hair, dark brown eyes that look black in the lighting. Beautiful tan skin.

Delirious licks his lips.

Fuck the blood...I want him~

DELIRIOUS! NO!

As Evan walks closer, Delirious starts to chuckle. "What's the matter? Scared?" He laughs but stops as he realized something. Evans eyes.

Even in this lighting he can sense and see no trace of fear on this mans body. That only made his hunger for the man rise.

"What's a cutie like you doing in a place like this~?" Delirious flirts and Evan sighs, finally speaking. "Reasons you don't need to know about. Now take the meds or I'll have no choice but to shove them up your ass" he says seriously as Delirious' face behind the mask is full of shock, but interest.

Delirious shrugs and moves his face into Evans hands. Evan slowly takes off the mask and gasps a little, blushing and gulping as he sees what the psychopath really looked like.

He was pale. Freckles littered across his nose. Bright blue eyes. Dark brown hair and some scars from above and below his beautiful blue ocean orbs.

Delirious chuckles. "Like what you see there big boy~?" He licks his lips as Evan just undies his chains, backing off and giving him the medication.

Delirious stands up and stretched, Evan being completely distracted by Jonathan mostly naked body besides his boxers.

Delirious smiles at the other and sneakily pins him to the wall. "Eh-eh?!" He screeched as a hand clamped over his mouth. Delirious bites down as hard as he could as Evan slightly moans and whimpers.

Delirious smirks into his skin.

Looks like he's a hard player~ just our type huh Jonathan~?

St-stop..

Your giving me a boner Jon! Stop! Your making me seem weak!

I-I haven't been able to fucking jerk off for days! You can last a couple minutes with a boner!

Go fuck yourself. I seriously hope you croak.

Delirious moans as his cock twitched a little. Evans knee was rubbing it as the both of them was loosing their control.

Evan suddenly pushed him away, glaring at him. "Wh-What the fuck?!" He yelled as Delirious laughs.

"I like you~ I hope you come back at some point before we get out~" he purrs as Evan blushed and looked down, nodding and walking out

~~~~~

EHHHHHHH THIS IS TERRIBLEEEEE

imma fuckin die