Chapter two

Jonathan glares at the cemented wall in front of him, sighing to himself. "I wanna get out of here..there's nothing for me here.." he exclaims to himself, feeling delirious smirk.

"Well if you didn't kill your friend this wouldn't have happened Jo-Jo~"

Jonathan growls at the nickname. "I told you to stop calling me by that name.." he growled and continued his hard glare on the wall.

The door opened and in came his new care taker. Delirious purrs. "He's so fucking hot~ I wanna bite him so bad~.." Jonathan shakes his head from the thought, looking up at Evan with apologetic eyes.

"I apologize for yesterday..Delirious is out of control.." he states calmly as Evan smiles, and pats his head. "It's alright. Nothing I can't handle" he smiles, taking out a needle and a couple napkins. Delirious growls.

"Tell him to fuck off Jonathan!!"

Jonathan only scoffs and let's Evan do as he pleased. He is afraid of needles, that much is true. But he doesn't know what will happen if he disobeys. He doesn't want to be in 'the chair' again.

Evan smiles as Jonathan holds out his arm. Evan takes the needle and holds onto his hand, frowning. He's starting to feel bad for him.

The poor guy is shaking..

Jonathan shuts his eyes as Evan places his finger on one of his veins, searching for a good vessel to place the needle in so it could be as quick as possible.

Evan finally finds one and slowly inserts the needle inside Jonathan's arm. Jon's eyes shut tighter and he's clenching his fist around Evans hand. His body begins to shake as tears stream down his pale face.

Evan sighs and takes out the needle, holding up the two tubes of blood and sticks them into a case holder. He puts a bright sky blue bandaid on his arm and runs over it.

"It's alright Jonny.." he states with a smile, patting his head again. Jonathan blushes and pouts at the nickname. Delirious purrs.

"I wanna see how big and hard he could be under all those clothes~.."

Jonathan feels his control begin to slip as he  growls and grins, laughing to himself. "You're so beautiful~" 'Jonathan' said as Evan frowns again.

"Who are you again?" Evan says, but that was the wrong choice of words.

Definitely wrong choice...

Delirious pins him to the floor, somehow getting out of his chains.

"Names delirious~ but you can call me Master~"
————
I apologize for the long wait. But this is all I got. I will attempt to update this story more but I am extremely busy.

Also, I dyed my hair pink lmao.

iM sHoWiNg oFf mY gAyNeSs

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this little update. Love y'all. BYEEEE