Chapter four

Jonathan stands in the corner, staring deathly into the stone wall in front of him. Delirious rolls his eyes as Jonathan starts to drift.

'Why? Out of all people? Why him?'

Jonathan just grunts and tries to zone out once more, attempting to get rid of his annoying voice for at least a couple more minutes. "Because he's.." Jon starts drifting once more, smiling to himself. "..he's..he's perfect.."

Delirious sticks his tongue out at that word. "Perfect? Perfect?! PFT! BWAHAHAHA! If you think that person is 'perfect' then there must be something SERIOUSLY wrong with your head!" Delirious says while still laughing while Jon rolls his eyes.

"Oh yeaaa, so not having an annoying voice that has lived in my head for years on end has NOT made me psychotic?" He explains, proving a point as delirious shuts his mouth. "Piss off.."

After a little while of waiting, the door finally opens. Jon's smile brightens as he sees the familiar Asian walk in through his door, making delirious make fake gagging sounds.

Evan sees Jon's smile and walks over, taking off the buckles to the jacket and takes off the thick layers of cloth that laid beneath it to keep his arms and torso stilled. "Now, I'm going to have you walk around" Evan says, Jon's smile immediately fading.

Evan sees this and asks, "what's the matter..? Don't you want to go on a car ride?" He asks and Jon perks up. "C-Car? Y-you mean you're-!?"

Jon couldn't believe it. Evan smiles brighter and nods. "I need a roommate and my house is way too quiet. Plus you have been acting the greatest for the past two months so.." he says, walking over to Jonathan's very, VERY dusty suitcase.

"..so, I am taking you in.. at least if that's what you want?" He asks, turning to Jon and waiting for his approval.

Jon quickly nods his head, running over. But.. delirious was overtaking his mind.

"Outdoors...? More blood shed~ HEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!"

~~~~~~~

Hey! I apologize for such a short chapter but I have stuff to do. I have a project that's due in December (and it's not even half way done) and a LTA and a SBA due next Friday.

Again, I'm sorry guys :(