Chapter three

"Master?" Evan started, Delirious purring and gripping the bottom of his chin, lifting it up. "Yes my doll~?" He says with lust as Evan scoffs.

"Like hell I'd do something like that" he says "I'd rather jump off my balcony then call you 'Master'" Evan started bluntly as delirious grips Evan by the throat, Evan gasping in surprise and looking up into Delirious' now dark aqua eyes.

Delirious leans down to whisper into Evans ear. "Don't you look adorable with my hand around your throat~ look at you.. you're practically begging me to fuck you~!" Delirious lets go as a swift kick was hit to his leg. Backing up into the cemented wall, Evan begins to cough.

"Why the hell are you doing this!? Can't you see I'm not interested!?"

Delirious stops, looking up with, surprisingly, tears streaming down his face. One of his eyes went back to normal as the other stayed the same.

Evan sighs, looking away with regret. Now I understand. .

Evan stands up and walks towards the half demonic...thing and kneels down to his level, making Jonathan and Delirious look up.

"What I said to Delirious was true. I'm not interested in him" he says with the upmost calmness that makes Jonathan slightly scared for Evans safety because it pissed Delirious off.

"But you on the other hand.." he starts, wiping his tears with his white jacket and lightly skins his face with his tan fingers, making Jonathan blush.

"You're the most interesting person I've probably ever met" he says with a velvet voice making Jonathan practically melt into his arms.

Delirious comes back out for a second, scoffing "in your dreams, big boy" he says as Evan laughs. "Maybe later, hun" evan teases, winking as Delirious blushes for the first time.

Delirious goes back inside and pouts. 'When can we kill this bastard?' He asks jonathan, who usually answers him but... he's distracted...

Too distracted..

Delirious puckers up as he feels lips go onto Jonathan's, Jon letting him and moaning in the process.

He scoffs once more.

'Skanks..'
—————

Hey you guys!! Sorry for the bad lack of updating.. so have this short shitty chapter for now as I try to post my other good chapters! Love you all!!

~Adam/Angie~

Nightmare (H2OVanoss) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara