1. go all the awkward

LUKE’S POV

This was going to be my first job ever and my first day in said job and I was really nervous. I knew it would be in the amusement park but, to be quite honest, I didn’t really know what I was going to do there.

My hands were sweating a bit and I was already regretting accepting the job in the first place. I needed the money cause I wanted a new guitar and I really needed to save up and I don’t know I just needed to do something with my life now that I had finished high school but damn was I awkward. In like, everything. Lucas Robert Hemmings the Awkward. 

I sighed deeply as I grabbed my skateboard and headed to the park. Nobody told me anything about a uniform or so, I had been in the amusement park as a visitor before -not much because meh, but well- and actually apart from a little badge with the employee’s name on it and a cap people dressed as they liked, so I just did the same.

I was wearing my black ripped skinny jeans and black vans and a plaid flanny, with the sleeves rolled up as seeing it was getting hotter and I was almost there and I was about to totally freak out and faint and quit the job as soon as I’d put a foot in there.

In my mind I was actually contemplating doing all that stuff, but in the end I just got there and walked up to the boss’ office, with the skateboard in my hands. I let out a super sigh and knocked on the door.

☁☁

Okay it actually wasn’t that bad. It was the same guy with whom I had talked back then, the same who told me I had the job. He wouldn’t stop telling me not to worry and that I was going to do fine and I don’t know, he seemed so confident that I actually started believing I was gonna ace that fucking job. Hell yes, I was.

He also told me the job wouldn’t be just one, sometimes I could be in the games or sometimes I’d be in the rides, but either way if there wasn’t any problem I’d have the same partner all the time, some dude named Michael. Turns out this Michael guy had been working there for years and I don’t know, I wasn’t actually listening ‘cause I was too busy convincing myself I wasn’t gonna quit, or get fired, or fuck up in any way.

The boss had given me a badge screaming “LUKE” on it, literally, as it was uppercase and all. I pinned it to my flanny and I put my cap on, I officially had a job.

It had been like fifteen minutes since I had been left alone in the games and that Michael guy wasn’t there yet. I was starting to freak out cause the amusement park was opening in five minutes and I had no idea of what I was going to do. Damn I was gonna fuck it up. I was hating Michael and I didn’t even know him. Sure as hell he would be a fat bald guy in his forties or so, damn you stupid Michael. 

I sneaked my phone to see what time it was and I could see the amusement park was actually open, I mean anyone could walk to me and ask me about the stupid game and I wouldn’t know shit oh god I was such a sucker. I was totally freaking out and so ready to backflip into the gates of hell and disappear when I saw some guy walking up to me. “Hell no I’m so fucked”. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg guys im really sorry because this chapter is a bit boring but is2g the next one is better and u know who will be there yES U KNOW WHO lolz 

so if u like it pls vote and comment? :)