3. thanks for the ride

i'm just gonna dedicate this chapter to calumcuddler bc she's so cool like ???? can i be you now or

and okay thanks to cliffordmite bc she's my sister and she made the beautiful cover for the fic so yeeaa

and noW LET'S BRING IT ON 

☁☁

LUKE’S POV

So turns out Michael was not a balding fat 40-year old and the truth is I didn’t know how to feel about it. I mean, this was gonna be a really hard summer for me, I could see it. Like literally. Ay lmao don't mind me I was so thirsty. 

Michael cocked his head, still with that smile on his lips. “I’m Michael Clifford and that is so not how you wear a cap” He let out a laugh and took my cap, then placed it on my head again but as a snapback, as he had his. “Now that’s better” He said with a pout, nodding as if he was convincing himself.

I blushed and just smiled shyly, nodding too. “Thank you, Michael” But also fuck you because you’re too damn hot and my pants are gonna explode at some point of the day if you go on like that. “I’m Luke, by the way” Good, he called me by my name like twice a few minutes ago but hey, I’m gonna introduce myself again because I’m dumb.

“Yeah I know, nice to meet you Luke” He looked at his feet and then looked up to me again, smiling wide. We just looked at each other for what seemed ages but were only five seconds or even less. Anyway, he had the most beautiful eyes ever, I could stare at them all day. Literally, they were this pretty colour and they were big and sweet and-

“So” he started then, making me go back to the real world and not my fangirl mind, raising his voice and resting his weight on the counter “I’m sorry about what just happened” He looked serious but then just smiled again. “It’s just I saw you there so ready and we’re not even open yet.”

“But-” I frowned and pointed at the boss office. “I thought we were? I mean the boss he told me to wait for you and everything” I looked at Michael, who was looking at me really funny, as if he was trying hard not to laugh at me.

“He just says that to every newbie so that when we come in we can see that look in your faces” He started laughing hard again, with his squinty eyes and his mouth really open, just as if he was having the time of his life. He looked so happy all the time, it was adorable. He was an actual kitten. But I was dying of embarrassment okay, this was not fine.

I buried my face in my hands, which were now against the counter. All I could think about was that I wanted to triple somersault into a volcano and die because once again it was obvious that I was pathetic and ridiculous.

“Awww” I heard Michael by my side. He placed a hand in my shoulder then patted me. “Don’t feel bad, they did the same to me the first day.”

“Did they?” I looked up, and he just nodded with a kind expression. I sighed and faced Michael, my hands were now behind my back and my legs were still a tangled mess. I took off my cap and fixed my quiff real quick just to put it on again and get back to the previous position, hands on my back. “So if we’re not open, what are we doing?”

“Wait, put your hands up in the air” Okay, he just ignored my question. Awkward. I scrunched my nose and did as he told me to. “Aaaand… turn around.” He gestured with his hands. I had my hands up in the air and I was hesitating to turn around. “Come on, go, please” He laughed a bit, nodding. In the end I just turned around because fuck it, he asked me to and he was really polite. That high pitched “please” really got me.

So now my back was facing Michael and I could hear him moving but I just stayed there, staring at the distance. I sighed noisily and all of a sudden I felt someone –Michael, obviously– on my back, wrapping his legs around my waist. I tumbled but I managed to stand on my two feet –can I get a hell yea–, my arms grabbing Michael’s thighs.

Michael laughed like crazy again and I looked up to see him. His eyes met mine and he gave me a funny and happy smile. “Answering your question, Luke” He began in a whisper. “I’m going to…” He tapped his fingers against my collarbones as a drum roll, I guess. “…SHOW YOU AROUND, YEEEEES!!” He screamed like there was no tomorrow as he raised his fist in the air. His crotch was rubbing against my back, his legs all around me. Oh dear.

☁☁

To be honest I had the urge to grab Michael’s ass so bad and it was taking all my self-control and concentration not to do it. Plus, with every step his whole body moved over and against me, you know what I mean.

It had been less than thirty minutes since we met but I could tell already Michael was a happy ray of sunshine. He was so unpredictable, in a good way, so spontaneous and natural.

He made me feel so sad for a moment. I wished I was like him, instead I was this bag of clumsiness and shyness, blushing for anything and being speechless almost all of the time. I’d be the type of person to remember something embarrassing that happened four years ago and still think of forward rolling into a sea of lego pieces because of it.

As we were heading to the entrance of the amusement park –Michael said we had to take the tour properly– Michael talked and asked questions. “So you’re staying here only for the summer?” I nodded, as I could feel his gaze upon me. “Is this your first job ever?” His fingers pressed against my skin to lift himself up a bit, my hands letting go of his thighs a second to let him readjust. He was crushing my bones but you know, I couldn’t care less.

“Yes, the first.” I bit my lip-ring and then I had Michael’s face by my side.

“I knew it.” He smiled. “I can sense the fear in your voice, stop worrying so much, dude! You’ll do great in here.” Oh, yes, tell me more. “Plus, the park is real fun”. I smiled at him and gulped. So. close.

Finally, we got to the front door. Michael jumped off my back and I needed a moment to recover. I was missing his crotch already, seriously. The lilac head got on one knee to untie and tie again his shoelaces, his back facing me. His ass haunted me. My right hand wanted to grab it and you know, squeeze the butt-cheek. But seriously, how perv was I right now, I was starting to scare myself. I was biting my lip when Michael got up.

I looked him in the eye real quick, concealing, my hands grabbing the hem of my flanny and there we go, I was a fucking tomato again, all flushed.

“First, thanks for the ride.” He smiled widely and I just said “you’re welcome” in an audible mumble. “And now on to business. Shall we, Mr. Luke…?” Michael waited for my last name.

“Hemmings” I said, quickly.

“Cool name.” He said nodding. “Shall we then, Mr. Luke Hemmings? Welcome to your earning-money crazy-funny badass summer with ME!” He held his arms wide open in the air, just as in the films you know, when they were introducing something or someone amazing. Just like that.

“Let’s have a look then” I shook my head, smiling, as I slid my hands inside my pockets and started walking with Michael. I scrunched my nose and he copied me, funny.

Luke Hemmings, this is your life. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the amount of time i spend on thinking of titles for the chapters is ridiculous lolz 

okay so i know nothing *important* happened and i'm the worst but pLS DONT GIV UP ON ME THIS IS THE START OF MUKE and i love michael so much

so if you liked it vote and comment maybe? and you can ask me stuff or tell me what do u think about luke and michael if anybody actually reads this lol