7. don't kill my vibe

im gonna dedicate the chapter to ladymuke bc i feel like it and she always votes on my shitty chapters and idk that makes me happy ????? ily 

do i always have to write something here the answer is yES WELL I REALLY LIKED THIS CHAPTER SO I HOPE U LIKE IT TOO and thats all i have to say today

eNJOY 

☁☁

LUKE’S POV

When we got in the room there were no kids in there. Instead, there were two guys around our age that I remembered from the park. They worked there but I had never talked to them, I mean, I didn’t even knew their names. Both were tall and I reckon they were always fighting or laughing like best mates, there was no in-between.

Well, you see, now they were fucking and they were doing it hard against a wall. Well, the blonde was against the wall and the one with the tattoos was all the way inside him, thrusting into him wildly, hand wrapped around the other one’s cock, pumping up and down fast and face buried in his neck as he moaned non-stop. They couldn’t get any closer but they looked like they were trying to.

“Fuck, Calum, do it harder” He sounded angry, he was panting and moaning and tugging his boyfriend’s –or whatever– hair. “Fuck, Cal” Okay. So that was why we heard arguing and stuff. And they were throwing everything that was on the shelves to the floor. Yes, they were fucking that hard.

“Calum, Ashton, what the fuck?!” Michael yelled and turned around, not looking at them but still in the room. I was beside him and I was dying of embarrassment but I was curious about what the hell was going on. Oh my god I had never run into someone having sex this was just weird as fuck this situation was more awkward than me.

“BITCH, DON’T KILL MY VIBE, WE’RE SO CLOSE, LEAVE FOR FUCK’S SAKE” I looked through the corner of my eye to see it was the dark haired one –I’m guessing Calum– who had screamed to Michael. They both were sweaty and all we could hear after that was grunts and more moans and then they were fucking but arguing at the same time.

“WELL, YOU KILLED MY VIBE TOO, BITCH” Michael screamed and put a hand on my lower back, pushing me out of the storehouse and closing the door behind him. I looked at Michael, who had his face buried in his hands. He sighed and looked at me, laughing.

I was all red and I didn’t know what to say. Okay, he knew them but I didn’t and I felt like I was missing something. I just shrugged and waited for Michael to say anything. My legs were all tangled up and I had my hands behind my back. I so wanted to tell Michael I wanted that with him but there’s no way in hell I was gonna say something like that knowing we weren’t alone, plus I would end up saying something like "how about we frickle frACkle" and my voice would crack and it would be a bad thing for all of us.

“Those were Calum and Ashton” He smiled, leaning against the wall. I nodded. “We’re best friends. Some time ago they started going out, then things went wrong, now they fuck a lot and laugh a lot but also scream at each other” I scrunched my nose. Now that was a weird relationship. “By the way, Calum was the one pounding Ashton.”

I snorted and then the storehouse door opened. Calum was the first to go out, trying to fix his quiff and zipping his pants. He looked at Michael and Michael just glared at him as if he was trying to kill him with his mind. Then appeared Ashton, still sweaty and his hair a mess. Calum smirked at him and gave him a quick kiss in the neck, the blonde one just giggled.

“Okay, Luke and I had night shift. What are you guys doing here?” Michael asked, his eyes wide open as he played with his septum. He wasn’t angry but he looked disappointed.