4. i like your piercing a lot

this chapter goes to michaelsvans because blind is the cutest thing ever and i jUST CAN'T OMG YOU ALL WRITE SO FINE AND SO BEAUTIFULLY I'M GONNA CRY

a bit shitty chapter i'm really sorry about it bUT I KINDA LIKE IT and i just wanted to thank you for reading i mean you make me so happy ;-; 

☁☁

LUKE’S POV

It had been a week since Michael showed me the place and explained to me a lot of things I didn’t quite understand. First, because it was technical stuff and well, then I was too busy staring at his lips moving as he talked to pay any attention to what he was actually saying. I just had spent the day nodding and looking at him smile.

The days went by fast and Michael wasn’t lying, it was fun there with him. We had morning shift and games all week and Michael helped me a lot with everything. He was really patient with me, I mean, he had to repeat things all the time because I was like “wot” most of the time –it was all his fault– but still he would laugh and tell me I was doing fine.

So all in all, things were great. My left wrist cracked all the time and I was gonna grow a bigger, well, an actual biceps because I couldn’t keep Michael Clifford out of my mind. But hey, I only fell to the floor like three times in all week and none of them was Michael around, which translates to fucking success. CAN I GET A HELL YEA.

Our shift had begun at five in the afternoon and we wouldn’t be leaving until midnight. Turns out this whole week we would be in the food area, which was Michael’s favourite. On my first day he had tell me all about it, his love for pizza and cheese toast and cheesesteaks and basically food, so today he was extra happy. I just couldn’t keep up with my life seeing him all smiley and joking around he was so cute I was gonna die. Fucking hell my fangirl brain.  

“Cheese toasties, yaay! Come get some!” He really didn’t have to do that, but he always did. He would laugh and look at me to join him.

“Yeah, that!” I screamed, blushing. Michael just stared at me with his eyes wide open, holding a laugh. Anyway, he ended up doing it, laughing with his eyes all closed and super loud. I honestly didn’t know if he laughed with me or at me anymore, but the truth is couldn’t give a fuck.

The amusement park closed at 11pm, but we stayed there until midnight –sometimes a bit later even– to get all things in order. The last two kids in the park left and Michael and I waved at them goodbye. Well I waved, Michael talked to them and waved energetically. He was all day jumping around and dancing and I just wanted to kiss all his happiness and also I wanted him to fuck me hard but well wow that’s another thing.

“I’ll be right back, don’t leave, we’re not done here yet!” Michael yelled as he started running, smiling. He looked so hot in those black skinny jeans and the stupid colourful new balance and the snapback and those piercings and oh my god I stopped myself there because I was staring at nothing and almost drooling I probably looked really silly.

When Michael came back from wherever he had gone to I handed him a cheesesteak I had just made. “I uh, yeEAh” my voice kept cracking as if I was fucking fourteen for fuck’s sake could I get any more ridiculous “made this for you. I’d figure you’d be hungry or I don’t know” It ended up in a mumble and I was all red and looking at the cheesesteak.

“Oh my god, Luke Hemmings” Said Michael, then. I looked at him just to see him hold the cheesesteak as if it was a baby and then his face light up. “I would so do you right now”

I didn’t know if he was talking to me or the cheesesteak but my dick was starting to grow bigger on my pants and oh my- stupid Michael, don’t. Don’t do that.

He closed his eyes as he took a bite of it and moaned. Okay that was a legit moan and oh my god the boner was killing me my pants were so tight I swear the zipper was gonna just explode there and I didn’t want Michael to open his eyes and see that because I would literally die of embarrassment. Cheese was dripping from the corner of his lips. Michael you little fucker.

“You- You uh, have cheese all over your mouth” Michael opened his eyes and looked at me. Both his hands were holding on to the cheesesteak and he was laughing and almost choking because he wouldn’t stop eating.

“Fwhelp me dthen” I cleared my throat, gulped and hoped to disappear into a hole that led me straight to hell. I grabbed the last napkin and as I was gonna reach his face it fell to the floor. Well, okay. Fucking A. I bit my lip and just wiped the cheese off the corner of his mouth with my finger.

“Leaving. To clean this, you know. I am doing that. I mean, I, yes, uh, brb.” Great, now I didn’t even know how to fucking talk. Could someone please get me a trampoline to jump into an empty swimming pool already, seriously. With the corner of my eye I saw Michael swallowing and leaving the cheesesteak in the counter, looking at me with a funny face.

My bambi legs decided to stop working and I tripped over, falling on my belly. My hard-on hurt, a lot. It was now against the floor and my face was against the concrete. It was dark except for the coloured lightbulbs and it was cold, at least that was better than falling during the day.

Michael came in running and got on his knees by my side, trying to look at me, but I was facing the other side so I guess he was just staring at the back of my head. “Are you ok?” He sounded worried. I lifted a hand to tell him to stop. But Michael always did whatever he wanted to. “Are you going to get up?”

“No.” I was waiting for a taxi UFO to come and take me out of this fucking planet because I was horny, ridiculous and on the floor and I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs.

“Okay, then” Michael stood up and walked to the other side. Once he was there he laid on the floor, facing me. I looked at him and I really felt like crying but there was no way in hell I was gonna do that. “I like your piercing. A lot” He whispered, and then chuckled.

I smiled wide open and mumbled a thank you as I wiped away the cheese from my finger in my black jeans. Fuck it. My face and my crotch hurt but looking at those lips and those green eyes under the colourful amusement park lightbulbs hurt even more. Although that hurt in a good way, if that was even possible.

“I can’t get up because of reasons.” I sighed. Michael took off my cap –just because- and his and tried to stylish his hair before getting up. He was about to leave when he bent down to tell me something.

“Can I ride you like a bobsled?” He smirked as he raised an eyebrow. I liked his piercings a lot too. I hated him because I liked him a lot he was so dumb.

Seriously, where is my skateboard when I need to get to a human-sized pot filled with boiling water. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

should i get ashton and cal on the story i'm still thinking about it :/ and am i ever gonna write from michael's pov? this remains an enigma even for me 

i don't know if i love michael or luke more, i mean luke is litERALLY ME but michael is so cute and funny sigh 

lols anyway thanks again for reading ilysm and pls vote and comment?

please dont giv up on me sons ಥ_ಥ

ps: still don't know why this chapter is rated r but ok