Chapter 3

Jaebum stood in front of his bathroom holding onto a broom as if it was some sort of newfound protection. He took small steps inside, being on his guard. At least he was on the safe side this way. When he finally reached the mirror, he decided to poke it with his so-called weapon, only letting down his guards when nothing seemed to happen.

It had gotten late, so the auburn-haired had already put everything he had with him in place. Then again, he didn't carry much, to begin with, so moving in wasn't that hard. He picked up his toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste, as he headed towards his bedroom.

Youngjae was already laying on his bed. The younger had decided to wear his pajamas since he didn't bring any with him, which meant that Jaebum was walking around in nothing but his sweatpants; but he didn't mind. At least he wasn't getting choked to death my some dead dude, claiming the reason for Jaebum's death was because he was goddamn ''loner''.

''There you are, you sissy crybaby'', the strawberry blond-haired teased the older trying to mimic the expression of the other, when he poked the mirror with the broom.

''Ha-ha, very funny. Go to bed already, will you.'', Jaebum tried to make out the words, but it was quite hard when you were brushing your teeth. He purposefully spat on Youngjae, as he ran back to the sink, rinsing his mouth with water, as he heard the cries of disgust from his strawberry blond haired friend in the background.

That's what you get for messing with me.

Jaebum crashed into the soft mattress as soon as soon he was finished, and Youngjae uttered a yelp at the move, but he didn't make a big deal out of it, as he continued his slumber. The auburn-haired, on the other hand, had to rustle under the sheets, as he searched for that perfect one spot. He found it relatively easy and therefore turned his face towards his friend.

''Goodnight'', he muttered, as he let out a yawn.

He felt this blackness come over him as if a blanket. Sadly, not a blanket of warmth but a blanket of coldness, that made him shiver. Somehow, it still made his eyes feel heavier and heavier until he finally closed them.

He had felt tired all day, he needed this. He needed this sleep.

In mere seconds, there was no sound but the breathing of his and his friend's. It was quiet and dark, as the night sky became more clear.

Suddenly, a wave of warmth hit him. It was as if someone had clasped him into a slow and soothing hug. He felt a chest rising and falling against his own, as a small trail of lukewarm air hit his neck. Just for a moment, he felt at peace, as if he was in the embrace of someone who deeply cared for him.

He felt as if he was back in the arms of his mother. He missed her. So much. He wanted to hear her voice again, even if it was just for a moment. It had been years already, and he really wanted to call her one day. Tell her how much he missed her, but he was scared.

A sudden odd feeling crept into his mind, causing Jaebum to wake up

''Youngjae, is that you?'', Jaebum whispered muffled words, as he felt strands of hair hit his face causing a tickling feeling.

He turned around, as his eyes lazily rolled open. They glazed over with remnants of a dream, only to be directly facing a very familiar appearance of a man. The lines of his face were covered in delicacy and purity. His eyelids were closed against the dim light from the window, and his breathing deep and relaxed against Jaebum's nape. It looked like every muscle in his face and body were at total peace. Not a twitch, not a spasm, barely any movement except his chest rising and falling with each intake of air.

His cologne collided with Jaebum's nose, as his consciousness woke up.

''Oh my god! Youngjae, wake the fuck up!'', the auburn-haired yelled as he kept his eyes on guy laying on top of him, not daring to even blink.

It was him. The guy he saw in the mirror. How did he get here?

Dear Heavenly Father, With heavy hearts we come to You. You are Almighty Creator God; holy and full of grace and love. I don't want to die yet.

Jaebum stared at the guy for a solid minute, and suddenly he brought his fingers closer towards the guy, his fingertip touching his cheek. Why did he do that? He didn't know. It just happened.

Upon the touch, the guy's skin started to glow a sparkly white, and soon it spread to the rest of his body. In a few seconds, it was gleaming a vibrant ray, as if he was made of glimmering glass.

The auburn-haired sat up, looking at his finger which looked like it had been dipped in white sparkle, and during that short moment of diversion, the guy vanished like he was never there in the first place. Mere dust. As if, the whole thing had been a visual joke.

He was gone?

''What the hell did you scream so loud for!'', Youngjae hissed at Jaebum's face, even though his disheveled bright strawberry blond hair was hiding his own.

The older stood there in silence, an easily recognizable expression of shock was plastered across his face.

''i-i saw him again. He was on this bed, just a moment ago, and then he-'', Jaebum was freaking out, as he instinctively inched closer to his friend. ''He disappeared''.

Jaebum's eyes were searching the room for the guy. Where could he have gone? He ran his hand across the fabric on his bed, not daring to move his hand too far out. That's when he spotted a shadow on the wood-made wall of his bedroom.

The auburn-haired turned his face towards Youngjae, who also seemed to have noticed the thing on the wall. It was the silhouette of the man he saw before, except his body was nowhere to be found on the bed.

''What is that!'', Youngjae shouted, pointing his finger at the shadow of a third man lying on top of their bed. ''A third person? Wh-''

The strawberry blond haired was aggressively rubbing his face to the point that a red tint had spread across his face. He was freaking out, whereas the auburn-haired looked dazed. Or rather, on drugs.

Jaebum fixated his eyes on it; the shadow, as he tried to make sense out of everything that has just happened, but nothing was seemed to make sense.

Who was this guy? And what was even going on at this point?

---

A/N: It's Wednesday, my dudes. So,,, the first three chapters of this book are out. What do you feel about them? Do you like it? Or not. Also, the most important question: what do you think is going on? I'll hand out $100 to anyone that figures out, but that would also mean I suck at writing plot twists. Yay, self-esteem! By the way, don't forget to vote for this chapter if you liked it ((: