10

"so... What will we watch?" Joshua asks while everyone's taking a seat in the living room.

"horror movie" Chan raised his hand.

"Why not an action movie.." Y/n mumbles quietly.

".. Why not a comedy?" Hansol makes a funny face.

"why not a drama.." Hoshi continues dramatic

"let's watch porn then" Jeonghan rolls his eyes, making the girl blush and Seungkwan to scold him embarrassed.

"Okay, let's vote." Minghao claps his hands

"In between horror and comedy?" Jun asks and everyone nods.

"Horror!" all the boys except y/n and Hansol say.

"okay.. Fine." Hansol leans back.

"you'll sleepover tonight."The girl told him and before he has a chance to say 'no' she smiled at him.

" okay.. Okay.. "he raised his hands in surrender.

"you can still stay here for tonight though.." Woozi stretched his arms.

"she can't" Hansol butts in.

"Hyung, she can speak for herself." Chan chuckles

"she can't" he says again, earning a hit on his sides by y/ns elbow. "ow"

"I won't sleep here if Hansol doesn't want me to.." she smiles kindly to Chan, causing Hansol to smirk. ".. but you can come over and sleep at my place whenever you want" she continued,earning a weird look from her friend.

"NOo"

The girl just smiled and leaned back to be more comfortable. Joshua started a movie which it was a horror one, and everyone stopped talking to pay attention.

Wonwoo, Jeonghan, Wooji, Chan, Jun, Minghao, Seokmin and Y/n were the only ones awake. The rest of the boys fell asleep after about fifteen minutes in the movie and more..

"Wonwoo.." Y/n mumbles with her eyes glued on the screen.

The boy hums in question, before she speaks again.

"Will you drive me home? Hansol is sleeping" she says quietly.

"Why don't you just stay here for tonight?"Seokmin who was sitting right next to her smiled.

"Hansol will get mad at you" she chuckles.

"aish, this kid.." he shakes his head, chuckling as well.

"I will drive you. I have to stop by the convenience store" Jeonghan says, focused on the movie, surprising the girl and his friends.

"Ill drive her and get you whatever you want from the store.I know where she lives anyway..."Wonwoo says and Jeonghan finally took his eyes of the screen and faced his friend.

He had an uneasy expression but nodded his head in agreement..."Okay.." was all he said and after giving a look at the girl, he faced the screen again.

"When does the movie end?" she stretched her body,

"half an hour.." Jihoon yawns and she rests her head on her knees, continuing to watch the movie.

[...]

"Do you have everything with you?" Wonwoo asks after opening the door.

"yeah.."

"did you take your clothes?" Joshua stretched his body and she nodded her head.

"yeah.. Everythings in the bag" She walks to the door, to put her shoes on. She couldn't stand on one leg so she balanced her body by grabbing onto Wonwoos arm. ".. Thank you for today. I had fun" she smiles. "I hope to see you soon.. Good night" she waves and the boys wave back, smiling.