91

"yaaaaa... Don't you want me to buy a house for the three of us? Babee"

"no, I don't want to move again.. Do you know how much tiring it is??" the girl used a thin book to fan herself. "it's too hot in here.. Ah.." she pulled her tshirt up

"I'll do everything.. You don't have to move a finger."

"Oppa.. Why do you want to move so much?"she pouts

" well, because I don't want to be next to the dorm first, because everyone comes and goes whenever they want.. Mingyu for example.. He even sleeps on your bed-"

" Oppa ㅋㅋ, I'll lock the balcony door  from now on. "she chuckled.

Jeonghan pressed his lips together, raised his eyebrows and stretched his hand out. " give me your keys then.. The spare keys"

"what?! Why?"

"I'll stay here with you." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Oppa. You don't have to leave the dorm. You see me everyday after all."

"well, we're having a baby. I'll stay here.. I see them everyday after all."he mocked

"you should start with your schedules too.. Stop acting like a spoiled guy."

"I won't ever. I'll only go back if we change our manager."

"so childish.."

"babe, its not childish. Its logical. Anyway.. I wrote a song for our baby.. Its not finished yet.. I only wrote a few lines.Wanna listen to it?" He smiled big.

"you wrote a song?" she pouts surprised.

"yeah.." he blushed. "I don't have a guitar here now so I'll just read the lines. With no rhythm.."

'I can't wait to hold you in my arms...'

"cheesyyyy" the girl chuckled

"shhhhhhhhhh ya" the guy used his hand to close her mouth.

"imsowwy" she tried to say with his hand still on her mouth.

"anyway,
I cant wait to hold you in my arms
Play with you and tattoo on my heart, every memory.. Of us..

Fight the monsters under of your bed,
Build the castle of your dreams and keep you safe..

I'll be your knight,for the night..

baby I, always will be there for you,
And The night I, will appear in your dreams like a heroe
For a life, I will stay by your side,
this is a promise,
Baby, 깨질 수 없는 약속입니다. "

" woahhhh"the girl smiled big, clapping her hands. "that was cute" she chuckled

*notice:I don't even know if there is a song with any of the sentenses as lyrics so I'm sorry. I just wrote whatever came into my mind at that moment. 😂

"of course it is cute..i wrote it" he flipped his non existent long hair.

"Oppa.. I sometimes find myself wondering why am I with you cringe..." she cringed.

"ya"

"yo"

Jeonghan shook his head, ready to rest it on y/ns belly when he noticed something that made him freak out.

"why do you still have this on?"

"I don't want to take it off yet.."

"yeah.. It will leave itself after it rips your navel."