21

"anyone hungry?" Mingyu asks and everyone raised their hands.

The boy let out a sigh and got up lazily.

"What are the boys doing in there?"Jun asks getting up

" don't know.. "

" anyway. I'm going to the bathroom and check on them. "He says walking away.

So.. They've been at y/ns apartment for six whole hours and the girl hadnt gone back yet.

Hansol and Jeonghan where in her room all this time. After reading the messages Hansol laid down on her bed sad and Jeonghan was still staring at her phone with his jaw clenched.

"Won't they text her..?"he runs his finger through his hair.

"You want them to text her hyung?" Hansol raised his voice

"yes! Because we can't stop this if they don't." he eyed the younger one.

"you know..." Hansol speaks again after a few seconds in silence. ".. I can't really see why you dislike her that much.. How do you see her hyung?" his deep voice echoes in the room

"what do you mean?"

"she's okay with the others.. Why can't you two get along? You turn into someone else when you see her. And.. She's also the same as well. But only happens after you fire at her. You always start first"

"who, me?" Jeonghan raised his voice and eyebrows

"yeah.. See? You even changed your facial expressions like a child." he points with his finger at him.

"I did not."

"you did it again!" Hansol pointed at him

"no!!"

"yeah whatever." Hansol rolled his eyes and turned to face towards the door.

A head popped and it was Jun, giving them a smile.

"yo"

"ya"

"what are you doing?" he closed the door and walked towards his friends.

"nothing.." Jeonghan says

"where is she all these hours? It's getting dark.."Vernon mumbles

" Did you call Ren? He might knows.. "The boy said, making his friends to look each other surprised.

Jeonghan with quick moves entered his password and went through her contacts. When he found Ren in her recent without thinking he called him

"Y/n!Hey"Ren said happily from the other side.

" hey.. Its not y/n.. Its Jeonghan"he says and all he hears is an 'oh'

"why do you have y/ns phone? Did you take it again?"

"No.. I just called because.. She left and we were wondering if yiu were together.." Jeonghan says quietly.

"She left? Where did she go?"

"I don't know... She's been gone for hours and it's getting late you know.. So I was just wondering if you saw her."

"I did not.. How could I? Seems like she left her phone home..Did anything happen?" he asks and Jeonghan stays quiet for a while..

"well.. Yeah.. But it's not time for that.. Have you any idea of where could she be?"he asks getting impatient more and more.

"No.."

"When you two went out that morning, where did you take her?"

"why..?"

"She might be there" he rolled his eyes and the boy hummed..