Chapter One

A/N: I hope you enjoy the story. This is my first NCIS story. 

Ducky was talking to Tony about the body he autopsied and what he had found. As Tony was leaving, a body flew past him.

"Duck man!" She cried running over to him, giving him a big hug.

Tony stepped back in the room. "Is there something you'd like to share Ducky?" Getting a better look of the girl. She had a head full of curly cue hair that was the color of onyx and piercing green eyes that seemed to glow.

Ducky looked over at him, "Not really. But you're going to hound me till I do. This is my niece, Charlie. Charlie, this is Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo."

"Hi." She smiled broadly at him as she shook his hand.

"Hi" His grin got even bigger.

"She has come to visit for a while. I'm almost done here." Ducky told her.

Placing her hands behind her back, "Then why doesn't Agent DiNozzo here show me around till you're done. And yes, uncle, I remember what you told me."

Smiling, "You can call me Tony and I would love to."

Their last stop was his desk after she asked where it was a few times. Pointing to McGee, "You must be Timothy and you must be Ziva." Looking over at Ziva.

"Who are you?" McGee asked as he and Ziva made their way over to her and Tony.

"I'm Ducky's niece, Charlie." Holding out her hand.

"Oh, so you're the niece that Ducky has mentioned before." Ziva shook her hand.

Feeling special, she grinned. "Has he talked about me?"

"I've heard him tell Gibbs before," Ziva said.

"It's nice to actually meet you," McGee said.

"Charlie, are you ready?" She heard Ducky call as he walked up.

Waving, "It was a pleasure to have finally met you three."

When the doors to the elevator opened, Gibbs stepped off, spotting them, "You must be Ducky's niece."

Shaking his hand, "Charlie. Agent Gibbs?" When he smiled at the recognition, she continued, "Duck man would tell me some good stories about you when I was sick."

"All good I hope." Looking at Ducky, "Duck man?"

Giggling, "I went through a phase where I was obsessed with a Night at the Roxbury. And there's this funny part where they say duck man. And I've been calling him that ever since. Oh, I'm hungry, haven't eaten much today. I'm wasting away here." Turning to Ducky.

"That is very unlikely. Where is your suitcase?"

"It's down by where you keep the bodies." She answered.

Gibbs pushed the elevator button, "I'll get it and meet you at Ducky's car." Minutes later, Gibbs was putting Charlie's suitcase in the trunk.

When Charlie unzipped her suitcase that night to put her things away, she saw a piece of paper with a number on it, but no name. Pulling her cell from her back jean pocket, she dialed the number.

"I knew you'd call," Gibbs said on the other side of the line.

"What if I didn't? What would you of done then?" Smiling as she sat on the bed.

He leaned back in his chair, "There wasn't a doubt in my mind that you wouldn't. It was only a matter of when."

Laying on the bed, "So, what, after five seconds of meeting me, you know me already?"

Playing with a pen, "You're not that complicated to read."

"Well, this uncomplicated person has to get ready for a date."

"With who?"

Sitting up, "Tony. He asked me earlier today when he showed me around the NCIS building. I just hope this date is as entertaining as he thinks he is."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed, reviews are most welcome.