Chapter Three

Charlie and Gibbs sat at the squirting water guns and played. The plastic horses bobbed up and down as they moved across their plastic stage.

Gibbs won by a hair, "You so cheated." She said, getting up from the seat.

"How did I cheat?" Standing up as well.

"Have you looked in a mirror before? I'm surprised you don't get a girl or two right now. All you have to do is smile and you'll have them eating out of your hand."

"So I have you eating out of my hand right this moment?"

Shrugging, "Egh."

Gibbs picked a prize for winning the game, which was a pink elephant.

Handing her the prize, "How about now?"

Taking it, "I'm Ducky's niece. I'm not that easy."

Chuckling, "True." Later that night they were sitting on a bench having a drink and watching people pass by.

Taking a sip of her drink before speaking, "You know, my uncle is going to flip when he finds out it was you who took me out."

Playing with his straw, "So Tony wasn't the only one Ducky told you not to see."

Giggling as she turned to him, "He specifically told me not to go out with anyone from NCIS. That I should be with someone who will be there for me and devote every minute he could to me."

"So you're purposely not listening to him?"

"Well, I only said yes to Tony because I figured he know where all the great parties were. As for you, I'm a sucker for eyes and a great smile."

"I'd figured he says McGee was ok" Taking a gulp.

"Well, he told me as much as he loved me that if I was to date someone who worked at NCIS it would be McGee. But he was afraid that if I did I'd ruin the poor guy. So it was no one from NCIS."

"But does he realize there are others besides those who work with me?"

Throwing up her hands, "That is what I said! By then he was annoyed with me, so he walked away."

Smiling, he got up, "Come on, I better get you back."

Dragging her feet, "Do I have to?"

"Do you really want to give Ducky another reason to yell at me? Making it even harder for me to take you out on a second time."

"You want to go out with me again?" Tossing her now empty drink in a nearby trash bin.

Hitting the button to unlock his car, "Preferably a place without pink elephants." Opening the door for her.

Gibbs pulled into the driveway of Ducky's home. "Thanks for the elephant. Even though I still think you cheated." Charlie told him.

"How can I make it so I didn't cheat?" He asked.

Smiling coyly, "I can think of something."

Gibbs leaned forward cupping her face with one hand he kissed her. As they kissed, she felt his tongue begging for entrance and she let him. Both their tongues wrestled for dominance.

Not long after they started kissing, they heard a knock on the window on Charlie's side. Both looking over to see Ducky through the glass window.

Laughing as she got out, "Later." She grabbed the stuffed pink elephant before closing the door.

The next day Gibbs went to talk with Ducky. "Hey Duck."

Not looking up from the body he was working on, Ducky mumbled a hello."Listen, Ducky, she didn't tell me that you said you didn't want her seeing anyone from NCIS. Well, she did, just not right off the bat. But if it makes you that uneasy I won't see her at all." Gibbs told him.

Pausing in what he was doing, Ducky finally looked up. "That was my niece you were kissing last night. I know what I told her but she's not one to listen when she likes someone. As much as I do not want something to come of this she is going to do what she wants. So if you hurt her in any way I will make you pay."

Leaning forward, "I will treat her with the utmost respect."

Ducky glared at him, Gibbs smiled holding his hands up as he stepped out of the room.