|Chapter 1|

(A/N Hey and welcome to my new book!! I hope you enjoy it! Have a nice song to go with it as well)
Sal's P.O.V

It was like every other day. I got dressed, I headed to floor 1 and outside. I got to the bus stop where larry was waiting already.
"Hey sally bro!" Larry said to me.
"Hey larry!"
"Ready for school?" Larry asked
"You know that answer."
"Yeah, me neither."
A little while later the bus showed up and we got on. We sat in the back to assert dominance of course. Totally not because we doodle on the back of the seats.
Awhile later, we arrived at school. I had a different advisory as larry, so we said bye and parted ways.
I was on my way to advisory when I ran into someone. And of course of all people, it was travis. We both fell and lost are things on the way to the ground. Travis looked up at me and sneered at me. He got up and kicked my leg.
"Watch where your fucking going fag!" Travis said. Then stomped on my phone. He grabbed his stuff and walked off.
"My phone!" I picked up the pieces and put them in the nearest garbage bin. I went and got the rest of my stuff and sped to class.
A few classes went by and they where boring and easy as usual. My next class was maths. Which i had with travis. Hoorah.
I walked in and went to my seat. The teacher began class and everything went pretty ok. Which was weird cause the class is usually chaotic. I then realised travis wasn't here. It wasn't abnormal for him to skip classes. But he never missed math before.
I just shrugged it off and got my assignment done. After that I started to doodle and messing around. The bell finally rung, signalling lunch. I rushed to lunch to get to my table.
I sat with maple, chug, Ashley, larry and todd like normal. Everything went fine until one of travis's looneys threw a sandwich at todd. Todd simply ignored it. Then another. And another. He continued to ignore it. They where soft sandwiches and chug just ate them any way. But them an apple came into the picture. And hit todd. Hard. He looked pissed but again ignored it and gave it to chug as well. Then another came and he got up and grabbed it and threw it back. He hit the kid right in the face. The throw was hard enough that it knocked the kid out of his chair.
The kid fell. And everyone at the table looked at todd and they looked angry. They got up and rushed towards us. We also got up. They pushed me and chug over. And more pushes and punches later, the whole lunch room was fighting.
Maybe after 3 minuets of this, the principle bursed in and stopped everyone. He asked who caused this. Everyone pointed to travis and me. Which was COMPLETELY WRONG because neither of us started it. He told us to follow him and so we did. He lead us to his office.

(Thank you so much for reading i hope I'll update it again soon!)