|Chapter 4|

Sal's P.O.V.
     We got detention so that's not so bad. It's scheduled for tomorrow so I'm heading home. I'm not worried about getting in trouble with my dad, he'll understand.
     I flew in the front doors and into the elevator. I'm actually kinda excited to tell my dad now. You're probably thinking "Sal, why is that exciting?" Well I just realized this is my first detention! So that's pretty cool I guess.
      I opened up the door to our apartment and found my dad in his room.
      "Hello my dear sire!" I said bowing in front of him. He looked up from his book and said "Ah my jester you're back from the crowded village! Anything worth me, your mighty king, knowing?" I giggled and handed him the note the principle gave me for him to sign.
     "Detention huh?" He said grabbing a pen. "That's cool. Have fun, they're pretty boring."
      "Really? People always make them seem fun."
     "Yeah it's mainly just sitting and staring at nothing."
     "Damn."
     "Well anything else my jester?"
     "No, my might Lord." I bowed again and wondered off to my room. Yeah I know my dad's pretty cool.
     Eventually Larry chimed in on the walkie talkie. So I went down to the basement to go hangout and maybe try my hand at painting again. I'm not that good but I enjoy making a shit color on the canvas. I'll call my next piece turd #7. Has a nice ring to it.

Travis's P.O.V
     I ended up falling asleep early like REALLY early. But I guess I'm well rested for once so eh. When my dreaded alarm went off I got up and took a shower and got dressed. Then it was quickly out the door and off to Hell. I got there it was a pretty basic day. I hit some kid who elbowed me. Then the last period hit and then off to detention. Surprisingly I've avoided it so far. But the one time I don't do anything I get in trouble. Still pissed about that. I got to the classroom, first one there actually. I went and sat in the very back in the corner of the room. I pulled out some homework and started on that.

A/N hello! So I hope it's an acceptable chapter! Sorry it's been taking so long. I've been moving alot so I've had 0 time