|Chapter 2|

Travis P.O.V
Part of my "group" was throwing things at the red headed nerd, that was sitting with Sallyface. I was kinda angry cause they where wasting perfectly good bologna sandwiches. But soon enough they realised that sandwiches weren't going to do anything but fill the fat kids bottomless hole. So they started throwing apples. Another waste of good food. And damn I don't think I have ever seen the red bitch so angry. But after two apples he turned and threw one back. And it hit a mark. And he fell at of his chair. And like normal all of my "group" got angry and started a fight. I didn't though because why fight on sandwich day? And I wasn't really feeling good. After A little while the whole lunch was fighting. Then the principle came and stopped it all. But what was stupid was he thought me and SALLY FACE started it. Like he saw me eating wtf?

He led us to his office and had us sit down. He told us we were getting detention. And I got up to argue but then I realised I was already going to get beat hard so I sat back down. This was bullshit. I didn't do anything for once. Augh.

Later on I went back to class. After school I started my walk home, since we had detention the next day since he needed to schedule it. He said he called our parent(s). And I won't lie I was terrified. My dad already hit me hard but now it will be even worse. I might just die right here, right now!