0.1

Jiwoo's POV

Jiwoo's POV

I watch as Soyoung gracefully walks through the halls of younger kids. She was down on the sophomore floor with her friend, Jungeun, who was the same age as me. Sooyoung had a pink letter stamped with a heart in her pretty fingers as she walked up to a boy close to me so I was in earshot of the conversation. I pretended to play on my phone as Sooyoung walked up to him with Jungeun by her side. "Jung Jimin, right?" The sophomore boy next to me nodded at her voice, a blush visible on his cheeks and at the end of his ears. "I'm sorry but I can't accept your confession. I don't like you like that..." She hesitated a bit, playing with the paper and looked down, seeming too ashamed that she couldn't like the boy back. "Can I tell you a secret?" She asked and he nodded, disappointment clear on his face. Sooyoung leaned forward and whispered something in his ear and as she backed away she pressed a finger against her lips, quietly shushing.

"I'm, I'm sorry I didn't know..." He apologizes but Sooyoung just shakes her head and looked at him with a sad smile on her face.

"It's alright, Jimin, like you said, you didn't know. Now, go find another senior girl, I hear Ahn Daeun has a small crush on you, hmm?" She smiles at him and he blushes an even brighter blush when this news was presented. I let out a small breath now that their interaction was done. Everyone knew I admired and adored Sooyoung, even herself, but no one knew of my crush on her. It'd started two years ago when Sooyoung took the middle school bus home and I too was on that bus, she was funny, beautiful, and a high schooler, I had seemingly no chance with her but now that I'm in high school I'm trying my hardest to get her to notice me.

"Jiwoo, I didn't see you there... eavesdropping, I see?" Sooyoung asks and I blush but keep my calm around the pretty girl. It's like she can smell fear or something.

"As much as I love you," I wink at her and she just rolls her eyes, waiting for me to continue. "I'd never do such a thing. I may have an adoration for you but it doesn't go that far." I lie, nervously picking at my hangnails. She seems to buy it and chuckles a little before nodding and walking away with Jungeun trailing behind. But before Jungeun leaves she stops by my side.

"I know I shouldn't tell you this but Sooyoung is lesbian and that gives you a big chance with her so I'd say confess..." She smiles and pats my shoulder twice before catching up to Sooyoung's side before she notices. I never thought in any of my lives that people would find out about my crush on Sooyoung, I mean yeah people knew I adored her but no one thought it was crush material and no one accused me of liking her until now. Jungeun now knew.

I looked back at the two girls talking and walking together before sighing and shutting my locker. Jung Jimin was still standing there looking at me with his doe eyes. I give him a small scare by snarling at him and he turns around to walk over to his other friends.

I played on my phone (for real this time) for a few minutes until I heard the sound of somebody running in the halls. Curious about who it could be and about what the situation was, I turned around.

"Jiwoo!" I was hugged by Kim Yerim, a freshman as of this year. We had met and instantly clicked, we're both energetic and cute and always positive!

"Yerim!" I hug her back and she smiles at me before showing off her new purple and white checkered shoes. "You got them made with your favorite color?" She nods and dances around, excited to show them off to everyone.

"I can't wait to be like 'oh hello!' and then go pretend to drop something so I can pick it up and people will look at my shoes and say 'oh my! Your shoes are so cute!'." I giggle with her and hold her hands as we jump up and down in circles, happy over some purple shoes. It was a regular for us.

"I heard Sooyoung was confessed to by Jung Jimin! Where is he, I heard he was also by his locker and his locker is by yours but I don't see him." Yerim bit her lip as she stood on her tippy toes, searching for the boy.

"News really travels fast... huh... I heard the whole thing happen as I pretended to be on phone." Yerim hits me lightly on the shoulder, sighing and giving me a sad look.

"You really are obsessed with her, huh? Wow, stalker..." I whine and threaten to stomp on her new shoes.

"Okay! Please don't stomp on them! I'm sorry! Please don't step on them! I promise I won't talk badly anymore to you!" I nod with a smile and we laugh together. I look over my shoulder before talking with Yerim again.

"Anyways, yes he confessed with like a pink letter or something and Sooyoung turned him down, I couldn't hear why though..." Yerim furrows her eyebrows at my words and taps her chin, confusion painted on her face.

"I heard she said yes though..." I widened my eyes at Yerim's words and grab her hand out of shock. "Wait, so did she say yes or no? Because I heard from others she said yes which is surprising because she doesn't seem to be interested in dating..."

"She said no! I remember it clearly! She even whispered the reason why and told him that Ahn Daeun had a crush on him!" Yerim frowned at me. "He must've lied. Someone lied and told people she said yes." I stomped on the hard tile floor and pulled Yerim along with me.

"We're paying Jung Jimin a lil' visit." Yerim trips before catching up with me shortly after.

"What if he isn't the one who told the rumor? What'll we do then?" I shrugged before coming up with something else.

"Maybe it was one of his friends who were mad at Sooyoung for not accepting his feelings. People do fucked up things for weird reasons, Yerim." Yerim gasps at my language.

"You almost never swear! Is it because this situation has something to do with Sooyoung? Jiwoo and Sooyoung sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I giggled but stopped when I finally was close to Jimin and his friends.

He turns around, finally noticing me and Yerim behind him. The rest of his friends notice me too and back him up like some 'scary' gang.

"I hear Sooyoung said yes. Why lie?" I ask and he turns red, looking at a close friend of his that I recognized to be the senior, Lee Cody, the foreign exchange student from America that was Chinese. I glare at Cody and he just laughs.

"Because, from what I hear from Jimin, Sooyoung's gay. It's a disease, being gay. We'll try to fix her. By forcing her into a relationship with a boy she'll finally realize her true feelings. She's straight." I feel my blood boil and I grit my teeth. Cody had to be fucking kidding with me.

"Please say sike," I mumble and he just laughs, slinging an arm around Jimin who looked quite uncomfortable. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Sooyoung walking towards the scene with Jungeun trailing behind, who also looked just as pissed as Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung! Ah! We're doing this for your mental health! Being gay is a disease! We're curing you! I'm expecting a thank you any time in the future, you'll understand once this sickness has left your-" Sooyung had slapped a hand across his face leaving it red and even a little bit of purple. She seemed close to tears so I took this chance to make sure she gets away from Cody. I'd take the blame. Sooyoung didn't deserve it.

The teachers were quick to surround us when they heard the sound of Sooyoung's hand against Cody's cheek. I took the blame with no regret and spit in Cody's direction as I was being pulled back and away from him by the teachers,