0.6

Jiwoo's POV

Jiwoo's POV

I walked into school with my fingers clinging to my backpack straps, soon finding my friends and crush talking in the corner of the hall by my locker. I skipped up to them and greeted them all a good morning. "And an especially good morning to you, Sooyoung!" I smiled with teeth and she placed a hand on her chest.

"What did I do to deserve such a lovely morning greeting?" She asked, her fingers twirling her thick brown strands of hair. I just blushed at her everlasting smile and shook my head, mumbling a 'nothing'. She nodded, a bit suspicious of my words but just went on with her conversation.

"Jiwoo, did you do today's homework? I may or may not have forgotten about it while trying to babysit my dog for money." Feeling empathy for Yerim I slipped my homework out of my hands and into Yerim's. She thanked me and promised me a dark chocolate candy bar.

"I'll remember that Yerim, so don't go and break that promise!" I shook my finger at her and she nodded, me and her both knew I'd never get that chocolate bar but all I could ask for was Sooyoung and Yerim couldn't give me that so why even bother with the question. Chocolate does come second in place next to the love of my life, although.

"Hey, Jiwoo, I was wondering if just you and I could eat in the school garden together? I wanna show you something" Sooyoung smiled at me and I felt my heart jump up and down. It was my moment to say yes but words couldn't escape my mouth. I finally realized the other two girls were looking at me like I was crazy, that I should've said yes already.

"Sorry, I was spacing out, yes. Yes, let's eat together in the school garden." Sooyoung's smile reached her eyes in delight as she took my hand and kissed it before going off to her senior classes.

++

the word count get's shorter as time runs out