0.8

Jiwoo's POV

Jiwoo's POV

I went home alone except I wasn't alone because I called Sooyoung and we talked as I walked down the streets. I loved hearing her voice if I couldn't see her face. "Make sure to be safe! I'd never forgive myself if you didn't get out of my neighborhood without a few cuts and scratches!" Sooyoung faked a faint and I giggled.

"What if they were small? So small blood couldn't even find it's way out into the world?" Sooyoung thought about it for a second before finally deciding her answer.

"Nope. I have to make sure you're safe at all times." This made my heart beat faster than ever. I blushed and I was so thankful Sooyoung wasn't there to see me because I'd never hear the end of the teasing, I'd secretly enjoy it but I'd never hear the end of it.

"Thank you. I have to call you back later, I'm home." I let her know, blowing a kiss into the phone as Sooyoung did the same.

"Bye, darling!" I hung up and walked on my front porch thinking about tomorrow. I couldn't stand it anymore, It was a secret for too long and I needed to get it out. I needed to let Ha Sooyoung that I loved her more than anyone else in the world. I needed to let her know that she drove me crazy but in a good way. I needed to let her know that I've been living this way since the 8th grade.