0.7

Jiwoo's POV

Jiwoo's POV

In the garden, I crept towards the two regular planting pots Sooyoung had set up so we could eat without sitting on the floor. I tiptoed as to not harm any of the greens, Sooyoung walked normally. She couldn't hurt anyone or anything no matter how hard she tried. It was a Sooyoung thing!

"Jiwoo, I wanted to show you something I made in my free time. These bracelets..." Not the confession I was hoping for but this worked too. I mean Soyoung spent hard work on the bracelets so I'd be monster to not accept them.

One was a peach color with the words "Jiwoo loves Sooyoung <3" I smiled fondly at the girl in front of me and took the bracelet with care. Sooyoung helped me wrap it around and click it in place on my wrist. The other bracelet was a burgundy color with the words "Sooyoung loves jiwoo <3" I bit my lip trying not to smile as I helped the tall girl with her bracelet.

"Now we match! We're twins!" Sooyoung excitedly hugs me before digging into her omelet meal that her mother had packed for her. I laughed quietly and pulled out my lunch which was an orange and a brownie. "That isn't good for your health... You're already too skinny. Try this..." Sooyoung placed an apple in my lunchbox, next she gave me half her sandwich. "Eat real meals, not snacks." She pinched my cheeks lightly before taking a bite out of her own half of the sandwich.

"Thank you..." I muttered and smiled down at the food. Sooyoung could make my heart speed up no matter the occasion. She had that effect on me. Sooyoung.