Black Boys Bloom Thorns First: Volume 2 Chapter 11

"I'm gonna keep it real

How you make me feel

Boy you give me chills, baby

I'm gonna break it down

You just drive me wild

Whenever you're around

You know how I do

And you know how I flow

Can I get your name and number

Cause I like your steelo

And I dig the way you move

And the way you do your thing

Baby you can bring it on

You can swing it this way..."

702 – "Steelo"

Califia found N'Jobu standing by the luggage carousel with his rollaway bag in his hand. He took off his dark glasses when he saw her and tucked them on the front of his shirt. She threw her arms around his neck and he lifted her up so her lips could press into his, and their mouths took no time trying to reacquaint themselves. Tongues and lips clashed and dueled for supremacy, and when she wrapped her legs around him, they must've been a sight for onlookers.

Without a word, N'Jobu clasped her hand and they walked out of the airport. She guided him to the Blazer in the open parking lot, and before they got into the car, their mouths were at it again. She hopped up on him once more, wrapping her legs back around his waist. His hands dipped under her skirt to hold her by her ass cheeks.

"Can you feel me?" he asked as he gently bounced her against his growing erection. The parking lot was well-lit, and there were other people heading to their cars, but they were sandwiched between the Blazer driver side door and an SUV. He must've seen the ravenous need in her eyes because his Adam's apple bobbed when he gazed at her expression.

"You have that pussy ready for me, girl?'

She could barely nod before his fingers were feeling her panties.

"Oh damn," he gasped. He glanced around and for a moment she thought he was going to take her right there in the parking lot.

"Let's get home," he said putting her down.

She climbed in behind the wheel as he tossed his bag in the back and hopped into the passenger side.

They didn't speak a word on the way home. Occasionally his hand would reach out and stroke her neck, cheek, or brush against her right breast trying to tweak her nipple. She caught him grabbing and tugging on his dick a few times and she did her damndest to keep within the speed limit.