H o n e y

Harry woke up on a cool mid September day at his normal wake up time. He looked around the room and saw all the beds empty except for Ron's...

"Of course Ron is still asleep..." Harry thought to himself as he chuckled and stood up. Harry showered, changed into his robes, attempted to tame his hair (although, it didn't quite work) and made his way down to the great hall for breakfast.

The corridors weren't too hectic, since most people were either still in their common rooms, or in the hall for breakfast. As Harry walked in he immediately saw his best friend, Hermione Granger, sitting at the Gryffindor table reading a class textbook, and barely touching her food. He walked over to the table, and sat in the seat across from her. 

"Morning, 'Mione," He said quite cheerfully. It took some time for Hermione to notice Harry was there. "Oh, sorry Harry! I'm just rea-" .... "Reading! Yes, Hermione, despite the fact I have glasses I can still see that your face is shoved in a book." Harry said jokingly to her. Hermione sighed loudly gathering some people's attention and began reading again.

Harry grabbed as much food as he could, he was absolutely STARVING. He started shovelling it into his mouth, almost choking in the midst of this moment.

At once Hermione and Harry both looked up as Ron said, "Good morning! Look at all this food... god.. I could eat a hippogriff." Hermione then replied with a smirk, "Ronald, you'd eat anything in a two kilometre radius if it even REMOTELY looks like food." Ron blushed at this comment and began to eat even faster than Harry was previously.

Some time later, the hall started to clear out as people got ready for their ordinary weekend days. Since there was no classes on these days, most people will be in the library doing homework, or in their common rooms. When Harry looked up, he saw a typical sight that he couldn't help but stare at every time he ate.

Harry saw none other than Draco Malfoy pouring sweet sweet honey into his black coffee. Harry never did understand why he did this, but he always pondered it.

-
Author is typing...
-
Hi! If you didn't know already, my name is Kait! I'm from Canada and I'm 13 years of age. This is the first story I'm publishing and I really hope you guys enjoy it! I don't particularly know where it's gonna go but I really think it'll be good no matter what. Thanks for reading! I love you! <3

-avadaapatronum

Ps: this was just a short opening to the story, I expect the rest of the chapters to be longer...? :)