D r a c o

Draco Malfoy was soft parted lips and pretty teeth. Draco Malfoy was platinum blonde hair always perfectly in place. Draco Malfoy was a tall body that indented in all the right places. Draco Malfoy was out-spoken and misunderstood. Draco Malfoy was... late for breakfast.
     As he lay drowsy in bed after minimal hours of sleep, he had realized that his room was deserted of people, and he was officially late for breakfast.
"Blaise is gonna fucking kill me," he whispered to himself lightly groaning as the tiredness swept over him whilst he stood up.
He didn't have time to shower, or even do his hair. Draco quickly threw on his clothes, brushed his teeth, and ran out of the empty common room. His hair flew in every which way, but he didn't really notice. He walked into the great hall, and immediately spotted his friend (and previous lover), Blaise Zabini, staring at the Gryffindor table. Draco followed his line of sight, and his eyes rested on none other than Neville Longbottom. Draco smirked as he walked towards the slytherin table and looked at Blaise's completely full plate. He then announced,
"Hey, Zabini, maybe if you'd get yours eyes off of Shlong-bottom then you'd be able to actually eat"

"Sod off, Malfoy. Atleast I don't have Potter eyeing me like a Sunday roast."

"W-what?"

"Look behind you. His eyes haven't gotten off you since you walked into the hall."

Draco took a swift look behind him and his eyes rested right on his recent friend, Harry Potter. Draco stood up, and quickly left the hall without a word.

author is typing...

hi. so. yeah. it's been a while. god i can't even tell you an exact reason why i haven't been updating but i've just been feeling shitty and unmotivated pretty much. this chapter is terribly short for my liking but i'm too tired to write anymore (i did originally have more but half of it disappeared ??) anyway i hope y'all can forgive me for not updating and giving you this awful short chapter hehehe. i love you!! :-)

-kait 💓