Chapter 16

*So sorry for being so lazy about writing the finals guys, I just want to get moving with the story*

Amanda's pov

Everything is blurry. As I slowly opened my eyes all I can see is white and all I hear is beeping. Hospital, I thought. Ugh... As my vision becomes clearer that's when a memory flashed.

Screaming.

Running.

Gunshots.

No.NO.NOO.. my family...

I tried to stand up because of panic and wanting to see my family and my fellow co-workers that I didn't realize the tears flowing from my eyes. When suddenly I felt someone touch my hand.

"Mom!" I can hear my daughter's voice. I looked at her and I can see that she's panicking too but my instinct came in first and I hugged her.

"Oh my darling!" We hugged for awhile until we both calmed down. I pulled away and examined her. I'm starting to feel tired and drowsy but I can't tell my daughter that. What's wrong with me?

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" I asked her, distracting myself. She smiled at me and said "No. I thanked Uncle David for saving you Mom." and replied a thanks.

I looked around and look for Simon. Simon, my love. As if my daughter can read my mind she answered my unspoken question. "He's talking with your doctor mom" and smiled at me. I smiled at her to but suddenly all I can feel is pain all over my body and i started to scream.

"HELP!" "MOM!" I can hear my daughter scream while holding my hand. The last thing I saw was nurses coming inside the room and dragging my daughter outside separating our hands.

Simon's pov

I followed Dr. Lim to his office and we started talking

"She was shot near her liver and we are still monitoring her for it might cause some bleeding and complications. We are doing our best Mr.Cowell but you have to be careful with her, she is very fragile at the moment." those words just started to sunk in when a nurse came running inside the office telling the doctor that Amanda is in pain.

I didn't waste any time and went to her room and met with a hug by my daughter sobbing.

"She woke up and then she was smiling and asking for you a-nd I don't know what happened daddy..." She said while we sat down outside the room waiting for the doctor to come out.

"Shh Shh. It's okay. She'll be alright" I tried to comfort our daughter when Alesha and David came. "What happened?" David asked while Alesha got into my place to comfort Erica

"Might be complication" I whispered so Erica won't hear. I looked at her in Alesha's shoulder and I can see she's starting to fall asleep.

"Where's Eric?" I asked the both of them.

Alesha looked at me and replied. "OH we dropped him off to Amanda's sister for awhile, we already told her about Mandy and she said she'll come visit soon."

"Can you take Erica home with you for tonight Lesha?" I asked her and she immediately gave me a smile and a nod. When they're gone, I waited.

I sighed. Waiting sucks.

After 2hrs of waiting, Dr. Lim finally came out of Amanda's room and talked in the hallway

"As we spoke of awhile ago, she bled and panicked. I guess from the memory of what happened but don't worry, we are still monitoring her and if things go well then she's on her way to recovery. She's awake right now and waiting for you. But be careful and don't let her sit up." He reminded me.

I nervously opened the door but froze in my feet at the sight.

A gun pointed at Amanda's head while she's crying.

.

.

.

"Well well well" ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guysss! U know how much i love you guys so here's an update. So sorry bcos Im dying rn with studying and working at the same time. Its so hard!!! But I'm trying to update. And I think it's coming to an end. I have a surprise for y'all btw.